5.0 out of 5 stars What it said on the tin
I needed a spare sim and it worked just as you'd expect!

If I needed another, I would buy again.
Published on 28 May 2013 by Buyer

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work in my iPad mini
Product description claims it works in iPad mini. Well it didn't in mine and I only found out after I had put £10 credit on it, which I can't get back. I phoned O2 and they categorically stated that this is not a data sim and won't work in an iPad mini. Contacted seller and they categorically stated that O2 are wrong. So - it's up to you who you believe but I have lost...
Published 15 months ago by AnAmazonCustomer

5.0 out of 5 stars What it said on the tin, 28 May 2013
Buyer (Nottingham UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: NEW O2 PAYG NANO SIM CARD FOR IPHONE 5 (GENUINE NANO SIM - NO CUT DOWN) (Electronics)
I needed a spare sim and it worked just as you'd expect!

If I needed another, I would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as described- HTC One M8 compatible., 20 Aug. 2014
Product exactly as described, dispatched and delivered very quickly and works. Exact sim size for a HTC One M8

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 12 July 2014
Jonathan Salas (Maracay, Venezuela) - See all my reviews
good

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Jun. 2014
Brilliant

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy Porting, 5 Jun. 2015
Took a while to arrive from Marketplace Seller. But when it did, I managed to call O2 and port my Pay Monthly number and move over to PAYG. SIM had a years activation date remaining. Good product. Thanks

4.0 out of 5 stars It fits my Nexus 6, 18 April 2015
I received the nano SIM in time. It fitted precisely in my Nexus 6. I went on the O2 website and through chat service the operator swapped SIM. Within minutes the smartphone was operational.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price., 8 Oct. 2014
Ordered this for my new iPhone 5. Went onto the O2 website and manged to change my current number onto the new sim. Great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with the nano O2 SIM card, 4 May 2015
Very pleased with the nano O2 SIM card. It works a treat & is excellent value for money. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product and service..., 13 Nov. 2014
Excellent product... Arrived next day by special delivery and no issues at all... Thanks very much

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 big fat stars!, 25 April 2015
Not yet used or activated the sim, brand new so must work, delivered 5 days early, 5 days early = 5 stars, recommend