on 13 February 2013
I thought when i brought these boxers that there were two pairs as it showed a black and red pair of boxer shorts but this was just showing you the back and front, looking at the title again i did miss read it.
I am however very pleased with these boxers and i am sure my fiance will love them as he is a big man utd fan...
on 22 February 2014
I had ordered one of them as a Christmas present for my brother and he loved them. Now I had to order to more because he said that the boxer short is so comfortable. In addition, the print is of good quality as well.
on 18 November 2013
Not much to say really as they are just boxers but arrived quickly and look good and seem to be good quality so partner should like them as a man united fan
on 30 December 2015
Good quality product pleased with this as purchased as a gift for a 40 + year old Man United fan. Size large ordered may now be a bit of tight fit due to overindulging this Christmas.
on 2 February 2013
Bought these for my " Devil " of a Nephew - And he thought they were great, his son wanted some as well! Good Quality and don`t look cheap, very reasonably priced.
on 11 February 2013
Boxers and footy done, Boxers and footy done.Boxers and footy done. its a football team and its his favourite need I say more.
on 21 June 2013
THESE WERE A PRESENT SO I PERSONALLY DO NOT KNOW HOW THEY ARE PERFORMING.
I HAVEN'T BEEN INFORMED OF ANY PROBLEMS.
on 17 December 2013
Would recommend these as a present for any united fan. Really good quality and really good delivery and p & p
on 15 February 2014
They look great but are a little smaller than expected so I suggest people buy one size bigger than usual.
on 2 August 2013
Received later than I had hoped, my son likes them, or so he tells me?
They were a birthday present.