5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely birthday present, just what I wanted
I decided this phone was exactly what I required as it fulfilled all my requirements being easy to programme, a flip phone, texting is easy and the icing on the cake is that it is hearing aid compatible. It arrived well packaged within stated time scale. Very happy with purchase, thank you.
Published 21 months ago by Kay phillips

3.0 out of 5 stars quiet radio
phone ok...............does what its suppose to do .......radio a problem very quiet tried different headsets same problem.quiet...apart from that its good
Published 13 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely birthday present, just what I wanted, 14 Mar 2013
This review is from: Doro PhoneEasy 612 GSM Sim Free Mobile Phone - Aubergine (Electronics)

4.0 out of 5 stars Doro Phone Easy 612 GSM Sim Free Mobile Phone, 3 April 2013
D. Pageot - See all my reviews
Just the ideal phone for people who are looking for simplicity to use a mobile phone.
Sound is wonderful and the phone is also good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Doro 612 clamshell phone, 23 Oct 2012
This is an excellent no-frills phone. The speaker is very loud and clear, the keypad has large keys which are easy to see without my specs on, and the screen is large and clear with large text for messages. It has a very loud ring if set at loud, so I can hear it ring even when working with noisy machinery. I like the clamshell design, as it goes in my pocket without needing a case. As I am rather hard of hearing and spend a lot of time on a tractor, this phone is perfect for me, by far the best I have ever had. Brilliant!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my father, 16 May 2013
I can't take the credit for the choice of this phone - that has to go to my sister! She selected this as being a very good phone for our father who has difficulty hearing. I ordered this phone and it was delivered within the designated time frame and I have to say, it's a real joy for my father. It's very simple to use and has self explanatory funtions/buttons. Without reading the manual, I managed to record a voicemail greeting and take a photo and set it as wallpaper within seconds. It has a facility which is great for hearing aid users and increases the ringing volume as appropriate. The camera is really clear and although I haven't used it personally, I understand that the radio is good quality too. All in all, a very good phone, easy to use, has basic features and yet looks stylish too. Well done Doro and well done my sister and her ever faithful Which? magazine which recommended it. Good value too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy, 30 Dec 2012
John Watson - See all my reviews
The perfect phone for old fogies like me. With more features than any other of it's type that I've seen and so easy to use. Regards John.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does everything that I want without having to have things I don't want, 9 Jun 2013
So easy and clear to use. I can receive and send text messages, with or without photos. The keyboard is so bold and clear and the ring tone for incoming messages together with the vibrating alert is excellent. I haven't missed a message since I had it. It is smart and neat and fits snugly in my hand and is light to carry. It's 'clam-shell' flip lid safeguards the keyboard and stops the phone being activated when lying in my bag. A great phone which is a keeping this sensory impaired lady in touch with everyone. Do glad I found it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Doro 612, 19 Aug 2013
I was very pleased with my new phone, the only downside was there was only a two prong charger and the instruction booklet was not in English!, however I went to the Doro website and managed to download the instructions in English.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice and easy to use - especially for older not so technically savvy people, 4 Feb 2014
I bought this phone for my elderly mum who has terrible trouble understanding anything remotely technological. She finds it easy to use and is especially useful with a flip so no buttons pressed by accident. I have deducted a star as the charger does not always sit properly in the cradle and I sometimes have my doubts whether it is charging or not. She has placed in the cradle a few times and the connectors have not met properly and it has therefore gone flat. I must stress that this has not happened often so I would not necessarily discourage anyone from buying it on that point alone. You could alternatively just plug the cable into the phone, but if your eyesight is not so good that might be a bit difficult.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great phone, 23 May 2013
What a great phone for anyone needing a simple easy to understand mobile. This was for my 87 year od father. He needs a phone as he as recently gone into a Care Home & this phone is our only way of communicating with him. He has picked it up really easily. He doesn't text, but receives texts, so the message button makes reading them very easy. Very simple to answer & end calls. Not that obvious to anyone who has had experience of the oldies forgetting to hang up properly!!

5.0 out of 5 stars doro easyphone 612gsm, 21 Sep 2013
easy to digest instructions book phone easy to use nice big screen cannot find radio -dont think it is on this phone no calculator either not bothered about radio or calculator still like phone. found calculator and radio. but when advertised it should mention if it is 2G/3G this phone is (2G)will not work with (321) three.co.uk payg thats what i was told by the assistance in the shop.