on 16 December 2012
It amazes me that the Grabarchuk family can create hundreds of puzzles over and over again. They are always unique and challenging. There are different levels of difficulty, and even though this is the third set of puzzles I have purchased, I still find great enjoyment in each book. And to top it all off, you have the option of the regular or the HD version. Although I enjoy them both for different reasons.

I've been sharing the other puzzle books with my family and it makes for some great fun. I find it fascinating the different ways the brain works. Some puzzles I struggled with, one of my children would solve practically effortlessly...and vice versa. It's created some fun family memories and at the same time, I feel like I am continuing to give my brain a much-needed workout.

If you love puzzles, especially a wide variety of types, you should get this book AND make sure you grab the other books from the Grabarchuk Family as well. EVERY one that I have bought and tried so far has NOT let me down at all!!
on 14 December 2012
I consider myself to be a very intellectual person; I love to think, I love to wonder, I love to solve problems mentally speaking in other words. I usually buy one new "Puzzle Quizzes" every week but most of these are not challenging enough or they are too hard so they left me annoyed instead of challenged. So, when a friend of mine gave me advice to test this "101 Puzzle Quizzes" for change, I was suspicious at first since I thought it would just be "another of these either too easy or too hard puzzle quizzes".

I went through a couple of reviews here, and it seemed pretty good to me so I thought I would give it a shoot, and to my amazement, this was really what I was looking for; not too hard but neither too easy, just hitting the "sweetspot" of mental difficulty for me! I am really glad that I found this as I was about to give up on the hope of more mentally stimulating Kindle eBooks...

I literally thought the era of mental exercises on Kindle had been filled already with tons of eBooks, but the Grabarchuk Family demonstrates, once again, that they can take up the battle and provide us all with NEW, EXCITING and CHALLENGING mental exercises, for both genders across all ages! =)

I have recommended this book to other families since I really think many kids and people can benefit from stimulating oneself with mind-bending puzzle quizzes instead the same old TV, Computer or Video games. Get this book, consume it, enjoy and want more from the wonderful Grabarchuk Family! Thank you very much for saving my mind from junk-stimulation! ^^,

If you need mental stimulation ASAP, then just get this Kindle-book, it will your catcher in the rye! ;-)
on 11 December 2012

I read a couple of reviews here and I thought, "Well, I'll give it a shot!" and to my amazement, it was right on the sweetspot for me! It was not too hard but neither too easy, it was just PERFECT! Dozens of pleasurable puzzles for my mind to consume and just enjoy as I solve them after hard-thinking! =) I told my friend that she was right; this "101 Puzzle Quizzes" is extremely engaging, enough challenging and most important, FUN as hell! :D

It is just excellent for me to start my morning with to get my mind on the right path before I get to work. My kids are loving to and I really want my kids to grow with other stimulation than just smartphone-stimulation, and I think these puzzle quizzes is one of many ways to achieve exactly this. The Grabarchuk Family really lives up to its name; they REALLY produce games that are for the whole family!

on 11 December 2012
The Grabarchuk Family never run out of ideas for new puzzle books! I can hardly keep up with it. I think I will have to quit my day job and become a full-time puzzler! Many's the evening I have sat down with a puzzle book, and the hours just seem to fly by as I find myself engrossed in yet another book full of brain-blitzing, spell-binding puzzles. The interactive nature of the books is so awesome, as you know right then and there that you have managed to solve the puzzle!

You definitely need to go that extra mile to get the answer right, and each individual puzzle presents a new challenge in itself. You do get better at it though! I have found that I am becoming faster at solving them - having said this, they never cease to present a great challenge to the mind. You'll find it's like taking your brain to the gym - everything becomes easier to figure out, not just the puzzles!

I find the skills I learn solving these puzzles have a tendency to affect my abilities in other areas of life, for example reading and arithmetic become easier, remembering facts and information becomes easier. It really "beefs up" your brain muscles!! So, quite apart from being enormous fun that absorbs you for hours on end, it is also evidently beneficial for your health.

I've got all their books so far, and will continue to collect all the books they create in future - keep them coming!! :)
on 15 December 2012
Nothing churns your grey matter better than the puzzles contained in this new puzzle book. Coming from the stable of Grabarchuk Family these puzzle quizzes come with the stamp of authority and originality. Each puzzle is challenging as well as entertaining. They keep you engaged in a productive way. Your time fleets away without your noticing it as you pit your intelligence against the many puzzles which reflect varying degrees of difficulty. Once you get the trick of a few of them the going gets smooth.

Variety is another USP of this Puzzle book. You encounter more types of puzzles than you might have imagined. Except perhaps testing your physical strength these quizzes test your abilities in every which way possible.
The interactive features of the eBook adds to the beauty of the product.

Go churn your grey matter now.
on 9 December 2012
I honestly don't know how the Grabarchuk family keep coming up with more of these awesome puzzlebooks! It seems I only just manage to complete one book, when along comes another of these ingenious brain teasers. I strongly believe in the importance of a fit and healthy mind, to ensure longevity of my mental faculties well into old age.

The interactive qualites of these books just make them so much more satisfying - much more fun than just checking your answers at the end! You know straight away if you have gotten the correct answer. Each puzzle is trickier than the last, making it so very satisfying when you figure each one out!

The ability to think outside of the box is invaluable when it comes to solving the puzzles, but a different approach is needed for each individual one. As you progress through the books, you can feel yourself becoming better at solving them - smarter, faster and more adept. It's a bit like a weight loss program. You can actually feel yourself improving bit by bit, and making a real difference. I'm seriously hooked on these books! I highly recommend to all!!
on 18 December 2012
Once again The Grabarchuk Family has created a very fun, interactive, intriguing, and mind-bending book. I just love these! What I like most is that I don't have to use up a paper puzzle book and that after working through these puzzles I can let any member of the family work through it as if it is brand new! While most eBooks are simple text, these puzzle quizzes are fully interactive. Each of them is also not just engaging, but they access different parts of the brain. Shapes, numbers, colors, sequences, all requiring full attention to figure them out. I never knew until getting this puzzle book what a typitoon is. That was probably the biggest mind bender of all since I had to figure out how those things work. If you Google "typitoon" you'll find out that it seems to be unique to Grabarchuk. Kudos! They're fun, as are all of the puzzles, and as they get tougher, you'll be wrangling with these puzzles for a little while. Absolutely love this puzzle eBook and you will, too!
on 12 December 2012
Once again The Grabarchuk Family has created a very fun, interactive, intriguing, and mind-bending book. I just love these! What I like most is that I don't have to use up a paper puzzle book and that after working through these puzzles I can let any member of the family work through it as if it is brand new! While most eBooks are simple text, these puzzle quizzes are fully interactive. Each of them is also not just engaging, but they access different parts of the brain. Shapes, numbers, colors, sequences, all requiring full attention to figure them out. I never knew until getting this puzzle book what a typitoon is. That was probably the biggest mind bender of all since I had to figure out how those things work. If you Google "typitoon" you'll find out that it seems to be unique to Grabarchuk. Kudos! They're fun, as are all of the puzzles, and as they get tougher, you'll be wrangling with these puzzles for a little while. Absolutely love this puzzle eBook!
on 12 December 2012

on 22 December 2012
Nobody does puzzle books like the Grabarchuk Family! Don't even waste your time with others. These puzzles are original and "puzzling." These are great books for passing time AND increasing your brain power. I literally fell like my brain has had a workout after these games. Keep them coming!