5.0 out of 5 stars Kept me addicted to this, 21 Mar 2013
Liyonala (New York, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 100 Puzzle Quizzes HD (Interactive Puzzlebook for Tablets) (Kindle Edition)
I tried these puzzles from one of my friends kindle device. It is really fantastic to solve these tricky puzzles. When you solve these continuously you'll get addicted to this for sure like me. I have bought few versions of these puzzles earlier. This would be great for all the ages.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grabarchuk puzzles and quizzes...I'm hooked!, 12 Mar 2013
Bought this gem last week and had to wrestle my tablet away from my husband and son! I love working the puzzles and quizzes in the Grabarchuk books. The puzzles are explained well and the quality is just unbelievable compared to other puzzles out there. The entertainment you get from Grabarchuk books is definitely worth the tiny price tag!

5.0 out of 5 stars Thoroughly good fun,, 31 Dec 2012
I really enjoyed this book. Devilishly hard questions and some easier ones so that you don't throw the book across the room in frustration.
Wouldn't recommend it for quiz addicts, this is a must buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Productive Engagement., 1 Dec 2012
You could not think of a better workout for your grey cells than this wonderful puzzle book. It has the stamp of authority from Grabarchuk Family, the creators of numerous innovative puzzles. Grabarchuk Family knows the art of entertaining, challenging ang working out the minds of puzzle takers with their innovative array of puzzles and quizzes. Working through the featured puzzles was a great experience. After the end of one session I felt tremendous relaxation of mind.

All you mental faculties are put to test by the range of puzzles: spatial, analytic, attentive, perspective, numeric and so on. New interesting puzzles test your familiarity with typitoons, wire signs, pixel concentration and other abilities. They are all ingenious and many of them were innovative.

technology is leveraged beautifully in the production of the HD book. The use of soothing color and interactive method of puzzling make the HD experience still more worthwhile.

The book will come in handy if you want to keep your mind engaged in a productive way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun and really challenging, 27 Nov 2012
I was not sure what to make of this at first, but as soon a I started the first puzzle I could tell this games was going to be a hoot. My family and I have been taking turns seeing how fast we can figure out these puzzle, it is wicked fun and we can't get enough of it.

We have been playing it on my laptop and all of the pictures look nice and crisp and all of the colors really pop. Any puzzle fans out there are sure to get plenty of fun out of this game.

5.0 out of 5 stars More bang for your buck!, 26 Nov 2012
With 100 puzzles in one place, you get hours of entertainment for a great price! This is another great offer from Grabarchuk Family. We love their puzzles. Having varying puzzles types all in one place is nice,you'll never get bored.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very addictive interactive puzzles!, 26 Nov 2012
This is the first eBook I've seen that has html code for an interactive book and it works great. There is one little issue that isn't a real problem as long as the reader is aware of it. Selecting an answer to a puzzle reveals not only the answers for that puzzle, but for all the rest of the puzzles in the book. If cheating is a person's game, they can easily do it this way. However, selecting the "next puzzle" option clears all the answers and the next puzzle will be a mystery. Being aware of this makes the book much more fun and the puzzles are indeed progressively challenging. While I can certainly download and install puzzle apps for my Kindle, this is a nice way of getting a puzzle without installing an app. Kudos to the Grabarchuk Family!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for the family, 25 Nov 2012
A friend loaned me this book on Kindle and I must say, I was delighted. Each puzzle is a colorful, visual image with no math involved! The answers are all linked by html, so no need to be flipping to the back of the book for the answer key.

We're a puzzling family. So while waiting to be seated at a restaurant, I pulled out my phone (didn't have my Kindle with me) and pulled up this book and got the whole family involved. Everyone had to come up with their own answer before I clicked on my answer choice. The kids (10 and 12) were able to do the 1-star levels, but we all struggled with the 5-star levels!

Highly recommended for the casual puzzle fan or anyone with an analytical brain who loves figuring things out for fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome HD Puzzle Fun!, 23 Nov 2012
The Grabarchuk Family's awesome 104 Puzzle Quizzes HD is quite a bit of fun (their other puzzle book that I purchased) - and since then my brain had some time to recover so I figured I would check this out, as I always find it fun to work out my brain. :-)

This new puzzle book was great, and I really enjoyed the illustrations and colours - overall it makes for a better experience over the non-HD version. The puzzles started out easier than in 104 Puzzle Quizzes HD, but quickly ramp up to become just as difficult.

The difficulty is balanced, although it gets TOUGH near the end - but I did get #100 right!

I really enjoyed this on my 10" Android Tablet (Asus Transformer), I'm sure it would also look really nice on an iPad. If you enjoy Brain Age on the DS, you'll love this!

Rodolfo

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun!, 22 Nov 2012
Amazon Customer (SHERMAN OAKS, CA, US) - See all my reviews
I love playing these puzzle games. They are so much fun and keeps me entertained for such a long time. Every break I take at work, I play with the puzzles. Between chores at home, I play with the puzzles. Great fun! Thank you.