on 24 November 2012
When I bought this I was unsure how well a game like this would work on a kindle, but now that I have got it I have gotten hours of fun out of this game. It is a series of different puzzles and brain-teasers, all of which have four possible answers. The puzzles are really creative and already a number of them have really stumped me. I also just figured out I can use it on my iphone while I am at work, so now I am getting nothing done.

Anyone who likes a challenge and has time on their hands should definitely check this out.
on 19 November 2012
I am so glad I purchased this. It is so entertaining and the first I have seen. Thank you for making this, it's fantastic. I have taken it to work to use on my lunch break, and used while I was on the bus. It sure makes the time fly. I recommend this.
on 24 November 2012
What I liked best in the book is the easy maneuverability. The renowned puzzlers Grabarchuk Family have leveraged technology in the best possible manner to ensure a smooth experience for the puzzle fans. You think of any kind of puzzles, this book has it. Spatial, verbal, geometric, logical evrything gets adequate representation in the book. Even for Chess fans there is one about a chess knight!

Besides presenting some very innovative puzzles with these familiar ingredients of quiz making, the puzzle maker has used some unconventional methods too. For instance one question is about the quantum of pixel used in the given pictures, another one dealt with shapes of flowers. Ingenious indeed.

If you ask me about my favorite in the book I will point to the ones which test my perspective using pencil cross section. Another one is the really puzzling pentagonal snake.

Here is a word about the interactive method used in the book. Your reader throws up quizzes chronologically. as you click the answer you think correct you are taken to the answer section. If the answer is correct you have the option of going back to puzzle or the next puzzle answer. If incorrect you see these words "Your answer is not correct. Please, try again! Back to puzzle"

The puzzles can be enjoyed at one's own pace at any location: at home, while waiting at the doctor's clinic or at the airport lounge. The light engagement for the unrelated questions will keep the fan engrossed as long as they want. That's the beauty of this puzzle book.
on 19 March 2013
Hi, I bought this few days later at the Amazon US store, this was quite a fun for me. It had great set of puzzle quizzes which kept me busy for few hours. Really good to have it in your kindle to spend your spare time.
on 22 November 2012
A friend loaned me this book on Kindle and I must say, I was delighted to see this innovative use of the Kindle platform. Linking by html to the puzzle answers is convenient (no flipping to the back of a book), and the explanation images are crystal clear. Each puzzle is a visual image with no math involved!

We're a puzzling family. So last night while waiting to be seated at a restaurant, I pulled out my phone (didn't have my Kindle with me) and pulled up this book and got the whole family involved. Everyone had to come up with their own answer before I clicked on my answer choice. The kids (10 and 12) loved the 1-star levels. But none of us could figure out the 5-star levels--at least not in the time available!

Highly recommended for the casual puzzle fan or anyone with an analytical brain who loves figuring things out for fun.
on 20 November 2012
This is so new to me, I am totally amazed that you can even get this kind of thing on a kindle. I will be using this often and glad I have it. My husband also loves this and he is hard to please. Thank you for creating it.
on 19 November 2012
I'm new to this sort of thing, being one of those people with a "lazy" mind. I work all week and I don't want to be challenged with anything harder than a gossip magazine on those long rainy weekends. However, picking up 100 Puzzle Quizzes was a great move!!

Immediately I'm into an intriguing pickle of interactive puzzles that range from easy to challenging, which can literally entertain you for hours on end and leave you feeling pleasantly satisfied, as though you have just enjoyed a fine meal, yet at the same time leaving you feeling relaxed and refreshed as though you have just gone for a long walk. The puzzles provide you with a perfect amount of challenge - not impossible to solve, but on the other hand there are no easy answers! Far more beneficial than other useless exercises such as watching television. They are very addictive!

In addition to being very enjoyable, the benefits of these puzzles as brain-muscle builders cannot be underestimated. People are living longer now, and until scientists find a cure for diseases such as alzheimers, we should be keeping our brain cells engaged and exercised as often as we possibly can, in order to prevent this terrible affliction in our old age. Tackling the puzzles in this book is a great way to achieve this. Truly excellent value for money - you get so much for what you pay. Keep them coming, Grabarchuk Family! Highly recommended!!
on 27 December 2012
Well, it was fun. I got some wrong...bummer. I got many more RIGHT! WHOOHOO! I simply didn't want to quit.
Grab up this book and see what YOU can do! ;)
on 20 November 2012
I've put together some eBooks for the Kindle. The best format is html converted to the mobi format, but it's all text. This is the first eBook I've seen that has html code for an interactive book and it works great. There is one little issue that isn't a real problem as long as the reader is aware of it. Selecting an answer to a puzzle reveals not only the answers for that puzzle, but for all the rest of the puzzles in the book. If cheating is a person's game, they can easily do it this way. However, selecting the "next puzzle" option clears all the answers and the next puzzle will be a mystery. Being aware of this makes the book much more fun and the puzzles are indeed progressively challenging. While I can certainly download and install puzzle apps for my Kindle, this is a nice way of getting a puzzle without installing an app. They say that we lose brain cells as we age and should play crossword puzzle and other interactive games to slow down the process. This interactive puzzle-book should help! Kudos to the Grabarchuk Family!
on 23 November 2012
With 100 puzzles of varying difficulty you will never be bored! This puzzle collection is well put together and easy to navigate! A great variety, wonderful challenge. Definitely fills the time you spend on it with brain teasers and challenges!