on 1 December 2012
I've had an original PS3 since they were first release and have always wanted to upgrade to a newer one but couldn't warrant it as im a more dedicated Xbox 360 gamer really. I already had a Playstation Vita which I think is fantastic and play quite a bit so I highly recommend to get one of those and If you don't mind paying the initial price, get this bundle. The new 500GB PS3 is gorgeous, I really was suprised at how small it is compared to my old one and even the Xbox slim. It has a sprung loaded sliding top to insert the disc into and it's not as flimsy as what people have been reporting though it does feel a bit odd having to put your game disc in and push it onto the drive like you were back in the year 1999 or something so I do miss the sleek auto loading tray. Not the end of the world though, not like you keep swapping discs every hour is it?
The cross play feature of playing All Stars Battle Royal works so well between the PS3 & Vita allowing you to take you game anywhere without losing any progress or saves. This feature is just the beginning and you'll see most future titals doing this,giving you more for your money.
If you are going to get one of these, prepare yourself to subscribe to the Playstation Plus service. This is slowly converting me from an Xbox gamer as they give you so many free games for the £40 a year price tag, in December they're going to give us Batman Arkham City for free and I've already had freebies like Littlebig Planet 2, Resident Evil 5,Just Cause 2,Crysis 2,Borderlands,Ratchet & Clank and so many more. It's just stupid what they give you for the subscription fee.
This really is an entertainment hub and worth some serious thought.
on 25 December 2012
My husband is an xbox 360 fan and we wanted to get my brother in law something great for x mas. We were heading towards getting an x box 360 console for him but I got this whilst shopping during the Black Friday deals which I found the price was great. This morning to see the exxpression on his face was incrediable.Getting a TV and a this bundle were
perfect as a gift with no complaints. The products are great, the delivery was quick and would recommend to anyone.
on 29 December 2012
Got this on a Black Friday deal, excellent for spoiling the kids!!! And the PS vita is fantastic!! They love it.
on 25 November 2012
Well, if anyone got this bundle for the "Black Friday" deal price of £330 you got yourself an amazing deal. This is a brilliant way into the Playstation universe and clearly was a ploy to get people to think seriously about this instead on getting a Wii U, as this is the best Cross play game you can get. For The game itself i'd check IGN's video review for detailed analysis. Its a Brilliantly fun game and the cross play works brilliantly.
on 25 November 2012
Such a good deal, worth sitting for 2 hours and waiting to get it on the Black Friday deal! I have one very happy boyfriend now!