4.0 out of 5 stars Harrington Jacket.
Published 15 months ago by al.O

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for a warm mod
Only for summer use and no good for wearing with scooter pockets to small and no inside pockets just looks the part and that is all
Published 11 months ago by Mr Chadrie

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Harrington Jacket., 9 Sep 2013
Great value jacket. Had to return it due to Medium being too big.Contacted seller,rapid reply and exchange(customer pays return postage). Excellent service. I am 5'7" and 40" chest. Small fits me great.The bottom is not too elasticated so does not get tight and unshapely. Jacket is quite thin which in my opinion gives it a better fit and is great for chilly autumn nights.

4.0 out of 5 stars Generous Sizing., 4 Oct 2013
This jacket, whilst not a Merc or Barracuta, is a great timeless iconic design classic. Value for money without doubt. To potential buyers I would say that I found the sizing to be on the large side. I am 5'11'' and have a 39'' - 40'' chest. I originally ordered a 'Large' but it was way too big for me (this was based on another Harrington I already own). I arranged an exchange with the seller (who was great). and ordered a 'Small' size. This fits me perfectly even with a jumper underneath.The elasticated waist is not too tight and the zip after rubbing with candle wax, slides effortlessly. I bought the red colour which is just like the photo. Hope this helps.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Item, 26 Sep 2013
A pleasure to buy this very well made jacket. Very good value for money and fits very well. Well packaged and sent very quickly.A pleasure to buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Snazzy, 9 July 2013
Lovely quality and a really retro feel about it. Makes me want to haul out my old Vespa and toddle on down to Brighton. Love the tartan inside.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for a warm mod, 14 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Had a "retro" moment!, 25 Oct 2013
owned one of these in the late 70S - decided I want to own one again! prices were so varied so decided to buy at mid range - quality good delivery prompt

5.0 out of 5 stars quality product, 19 Oct 2013
R. Terry (sevenoaks uk) - See all my reviews
This Harrington jacket is an excellent buy. It takes me back to my teens. The price was amazing as well

5.0 out of 5 stars Timeless classic style, 15 Aug 2013
IAN C (LONDON ENGLAND) - See all my reviews
Purchased 2 for a friend classic harrington jackets love em nice well made light jacket with classic designs going back 40 years + still class would recomend to anyone at the price just 1 piece of advice order 1 size larger than you are for a great fit

5.0 out of 5 stars just what i wanted, 9 July 2014
Very pleased with this product,looks to be well made,fits great and looks even better. Very fast delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars Harrington,unbeatable for the money., 6 July 2014
When I first unpacked it i notice a ladder down the arm ,I enquirer about it and sent a photo of it,the designer wrote back to say he couldn't see anything,but I could send it back for inspection,I asked my freind if he could notice it, and he said not unto you showed me and it is hardly noticeable,so I put that down to me being to fussy,I love the colour,I love the fit and the way it feels exspecially in this weather,thank you.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›