5.0 out of 5 stars Great design idea
I received one of these direct from the company to try out. They have not asked for or suggested that I write a favourable review, they have left me to write what I want good or bad.

In the box you get the speaker, set of instructions, USB-micro cable and 3.5mm to 3.5mm audio cable.

The instructions are well written and easy to follow, the USB cable...
Published 9 months ago by SBno1

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Speaker Quality
Good quality speaker...works fine...but the first speaker I got was not having SD card port...So had to be replaced with the other one...overall happy with the quality of speaker...good bass...battery is good, it lasts quite long
Published 10 months ago by Amrish

5.0 out of 5 stars Great design idea, 4 July 2014
SBno1 - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)

The instructions are well written and easy to follow, the USB cable is a reasonable length and is used to charge the speakers (mains USB adapter required or plug directly into computers USB port to charge). The Audio cable is for devices that do not have Bluetooth or you want to conserve power on your tablet/phone etc.

General: The speakers are a great design, a long slim set with a soft rubberised slot running along the length. You just slip in your tablet or smart phone and it is held firmly in place. If the the speakers become top heavy when a tablet is placed in the slot, then there is a little pull out stand at the rear that will help stabilise the whole ensemble. The speakers themselves are solidly built and have a good quality feel to them. The centre button controls answer or terminate a call, play and pause only, all other audio and video controls are done with the phone or tablet.

Connection: I couldn't get the NFC to work, but it is a fault with my phone as I haven't gotten it to work with any NFC device yet! To use the NFC you will need to ensure your phone or tablet has that capability and follow the phone or tablet instructions. The Bluetooth connection was quick and easy, I simply turned the device on set my phone to scan and it popped up within seconds. No code was required and I was ready to go in less than 15 seconds.

Sound: The sound quality is very good, although I do admit that I am not a audio perfectionist. There is a fain hiss that I usually hear with Bluetooth speakers for this price bracket. The volume is controlled by the phone and the speaker can realy blast the sound out. At full volume there was some distortion, but I can't see how anyone could stand that noise level, so for me the distortion doesn't enter the equation as I will never get that loud. It didn't have a deep bass tone as I have experience with other Tecevo speakers, but it was reasonable enough. I took and made a phone call on this and the caller reported that there was no echo or feedback, I could here them clearly, but they could only hear me clearly if I spoke close to and directly into the speaker. That isn't necessarily a negative thing as I wouldn't expect it to pick up my voice from across the room any more that my phone could.

Bottom Line: A well built and designed, reasonably priced speaker with good performance.

5.0 out of 5 stars Small, compact and packs a great punch, 4 Feb. 2013
This review is from: TECEVO S10 Portable Bluetooth Speaker With Handsfree, Built in TF Card (MicroSD) Reader, AUX In Port, 3W RMS Vibration Mini Stereo Speaker With Deep Bass (Electronics)
Great product, connects effortlessly and the Micro SD card slot is a great bonus. Highly recommended and also works as a conference unit with my S3

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 15 Feb. 2013
Excellent little speaker with so much power! Recommended it to a friend who purchased one too! Good value for money!

4.0 out of 5 stars A different approach pays off, 5 May 2014
Reviewify.co.uk "Mark" (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 10 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)
Length:: 2:37 Mins

The Tecevo S100 Bluetooth speaker takes a different approach to other low cost speakers via it's interesting form factor. Instead of being a stand alone tubular or box shaped speaker that sits to the side, the Tecevo S100 acts as a base you can use to hold your mobile or tablet. It isn't a dock as there are no physical connections to your device and it won't charge it, but it will comfortably hold it allowing you to sit back and enjoy the show.

Setup is very easy, you can either pair this via Near Field Communication (NFC) or via the more traditional Bluetooth pairing process. If you don't want to use Bluetooth you can connect devices via the included headphone cable as there is an aux. in port on the back of the unit. You're also provided with a USB cable to charge the speakers, with the charge point also being located on the back and out of sight.

Also around the back is a kickstand that neatly folds away when not required (e.g. for travelling or when not using a tablet). This provides much needed stability when you make use of a larger screen device, such as the iPad Air, as it will allow you to touch the screen without everything falling over. The slot area is just the right size for tablets and phones and can be used even if your device has a case on it.

The button on the front allows you to play/pause, or if you're using a mobile it can pickup an incoming call.

Sound quality is decent enough for this price point and it allows you to easily watch something on your tablet at a decent volume. Be aware that turning the volume all the way up on the speakers/your device can result in the sound being distorted. Also worth noting that overall there is very little bass, but at this price that's to be expected.

It's a great little speaker/tablet stand combo that is a great travel companion for those who want a low cost option of a tablet stand with external speakers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice little speaker - mine seems to have a built in FM radio as well..., 13 Aug. 2014
C. Driver - See all my reviews
Very pleased with this so far, pairing with b/t and controls all seem to work fine. Agree with another reviewer about using the rocker wheel to change track or adjust the volume needs a bit of skill as can sometimes change track when intending to change the volume. The loud voice announcing what mode you are in can be annoying if you want to switch it on discreetly, as I discovered when switching on for the first time in my office!
What I have also discovered is that the unit also has a built in FM radio. Has anyone else discovered this as it does not seem to be documented? To operate it plug in the supplied USB/aux lead to act as an aerial (or I guess any long lead with the same USB plug will do, the longer the better). Switch to MP3 and then hold play/pause wheel until the nice-but-loud lady says you are in radio mode. Use the rocker wheel to search up or down a station. Pressing the play/pause wheel quickly seems to scan for stations playing a bit of each and then moves onto the next, I guess the idea is to press it again to stop the scan when you hear one you like. Holding the button in for a while will return the device to AUX mode.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Outstanding Mini Bluetooth Speaker, 21 Jan. 2013
Wanted Monster by 'Dr DRE' Beatbox and this one turned out to be exactly the same product, just without the 'Monster' labelling. You can tell that this is a quality product, just by the weight and very solid feel of it, so, I was not surprised when I switched it on to find how good it really was.
Amazing sound quality, clarity right across the range, when they say that you have never heard
music properly until you use this product, they are absolutely right ! This tiny unit can fill the house with sound.
Bass is surprisingly good for such a small unit, and if you position it on top of a large box or void, or just a solid table top, the reverb is great. (Particularly on the loo seat for bathtime sound !)
Connects instantly via Bluetooth, easy to use controls, volume up / down and skip track etc. Have not had to charge it yet, and I must have had at least the stated 5 hours use out of it in 2 weeks.
I cannot recommend this speaker enough, you will not be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, 24 Jun. 2013
G. Davies - See all my reviews
With a built in tf card slot this is a great product,good sound,good battery life,and looks great in my conservatory !

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!!!, 21 Mar. 2014
Wanted a small speaker with Bluetooth and memory card function. Having bought many similar products over the years I was more than pleasantly surprised at the quality of this. When I first received this speaker I thought the sound quality would be poor due to its small size. However, when I felt the weight of it I realized that this would not be the case. The TECEVO S10 is solidly built with amazing sound quality and great volume. The bluetooth is very easy to use and works brilliantly.
I would certainly recommend this product to any one considering buying one. You wont be disappointing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 3 Feb. 2014
Bought this and was so impressed I bought one for my niece who is very much into her music and listens to so much of it on her mobile through her earphones. She will be able to share what she's listening to.....but that was until my friend called by and he was so impressed too, he bought the one from me that I'd bought for my niece....so I've had to order yet another one! The quality of sound from such a small device is superb. Very easy instructions and set up, and delivery was spot on. Would recommend to anyone for instant on the go music for sharing...camping, picnics, hotel stays. The best little gadget I've bought in a long time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Loud enough - minor niggles, 9 Jan. 2015
Bought this to play music in a living room. It's loud enough to hear throughout the house!

Speakers are loud and clear. They work equally well for spoken word recordings (like podcasts) or music. For twenty odd quid, they're not going to replace a proper speaker set - but they're good enough to replace a boom box. And much better than playing from your phone's speakers.

They're small and light enough to easily carry around - and they paired with all the Bluetooth devices I have.

Good
- Can use while charging. If you don't want the music to stop, just plug it in to a USB adapter.
- Holds phones / tablets without issue.
- The lip has a small circular cut out so you can always press the home button on Android / iOS devices.
- Kickstand is useful if you've got a large, heavy tablet.

So, the (minor) bad points.
- NFC doesn't work. Tried a number of NFC devices, couldn't detect the tag. Pairing via BlueTooth is easy.
- The start-up noise is a bit hissy and breaks up. Doesn't reflect the quality of the music output.
- When the battery is low, it makes a really weird noise! We couldn't work out what it was at first.
- No volume controls on the unit - you have to change volume with your phone / tablet.
- Power switch is on the rear.

Thoroughly recommended.