5.0 out of 5 stars Great printer cartridges, 14 Nov 2013
P. Coupland (Wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 10 CiberDirect High Capacity Compatible Ink Cartridges for use with Epson WorkForce WF-3520DWF Printers. (Office Product)
Ordered these for our new Epson printer. We chose these because of the fantastic price and we had bought some Canon compatibles before.
The print quality is just as good as the originals that came with the printer.
They came quickly and we have had no problems with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good compatible cartridges, 12 Nov 2013
M. Johnston "jakatta70" (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
These certainly get the printing job done and at a fraction of the cost. The only thing I didnt like is that the cartridges wouldnt install until I had removed my original Epson cartridges from the ink drive - irritating because a few of my original cartridges still had a fair volume of ink remaining.

5.0 out of 5 stars ink, 11 Jun 2013
for the price I paid you just can't complain, have used products like this before and the quality of the ink is very good, so will
be ordering again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 22 Mar 2014
We bought them for Epson WF-3520, fully compatible, the printer doesn't mind using them together with original Epson cartridges 50-50, black and blue from CiberDirect, yellow and magenta originals and - no problem whatsoever - the printer recognised them and gives good prints.

5.0 out of 5 stars cyberdirect, 3 Nov 2013
I also needed to buy some coloured inks for my canon printer so I bought them from cyberdirect through amazon I replaced the spent cartridges and replaced them with the ones I bought from cyberdirect the colours are great and I will be buying my inks from them in future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better supply of Ink, 21 Oct 2013
New printers are never supplied with an adequate supply of ink that will allow a sufficient amount of good printing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, saves me cost of refill for price of new, wonderful. Well done again Epson, 30 May 2013
Nice package, I can't wait to use it with the printer. But haven't finished the one that came with printer. Hehehehehehe.

Good one. Less cost on refilling ink, because I can afford this one.

Well done Epson.