5.0 out of 5 stars A+++
Really nice, my little one finds it comfortable, the white cover says to hand wash but I haven't got time so I put it on a normal 30 cotton and washes fine in machine, but I dried it on the line. Would recommend and it's good as my little one likes to sit up more then lying down and she's only 9wks. A++++
Published 12 months ago by helen welling

3.0 out of 5 stars Its too heavy but sturdy! I wouldn't buy another one though for my ...
Its too heavy but sturdy! I wouldn't buy another one though for my other twin. I will search for something more practical.
Published 6 months ago by Miss Pinar Ozkaya

5.0 out of 5 stars A+++, 26 Mar. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, very well designed., 14 May 2014
This review is from: Chicco Polly Magic Highchair (Tobacco) (Baby Product)
Great product, ticked every box in relation to my requirements for a highchair. The newborn setting was brilliant I could keep my little man close when making dinner etc so he was happy without him being in harms way. Love that the toy bar faces him too as so many seem to face the parent!! Folds away small and freestanding which was perfect for my little flat. I have not used as a highchair yet but really looking forward to. Very happy customer worth the extra money I believe they really thought about what parents need.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved & Recomended - Chicco Polly Magic, 27 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Chicco Polly Magic Highchair (Tobacco) (Baby Product)
I love it and I recomend it. It is advantageous to combine the lounger and chair meal in the same structure. Furthermore it is common practice to mount and fix.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy!!!!, 5 Feb. 2014
I bought this highchair for my son as he was constantly creating at meal times, I had tried putting him in his bouncer chair, his swing chair and on his play-mat but nothing seemed to settle him for more than five minutes. I decided he might prefer it if he could see everyone at the dinning table at meal times. I found it hard to find a high chair from birth as he was only 2 months old, he was too young for an average highchair. I came across the chicco polly magic highchair and decided to purchase it. ever since and 2 months later I have had no more interrupted meal times. It has a soft toy bar, great for keeping little ones attention, it is a sturdy, easy to wipe high chair and has three seat positions; laying down, halfway up and fully sitting up, the laying down is great from birth onwards, the halfway is great from 3 months and obviously the sitting up is for 6 months onwards.

I would highly recommend this to all mums who's family eat meals at the dinning table, as it easy to access the baby and keep them occupied when their at the same level and sat next to you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great high baby/high chair, 24 May 2014
Mrs. Keri J. Russell "Green_Faerie" (Essex, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Chicco Polly Magic Highchair (Tobacco) (Baby Product)
Absolutely love this. Easy to clean and store, looks like leather and matches in with our decor. Fully reclines which is great for babies or older sleeping babies. This is sturdy too and will last for the next baby.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great highchair!, 2 Dec. 2014
So far I love this highchair! My little one is only 2 weeks old but it is great being able to have her at the table beside us when we are having dinner! The design is great and it's functionality seems really good too. It folds up reasonably flat and can stand against a wall for storage. I like the adjustable height of the seat and the material is wipe cleanable which is great! Newborn inner can be put in the washing machine too! Only negative is the basket storage part underneath is attached to the seat and there is not much room to put things. It could however easily store a few bibs or a small toy so not a huge issue! Overall I'm really satisfied with my purchase especially since I got it on sale! I did like some of the other colours but they were not reduced and I'm not sure I would have paid full price for it! £150 is quite expensive for a high chair I feel but possibly with the quality of this one some may feel it is worth it! Would recommend!!

5.0 out of 5 stars polly magic, 15 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Chicco Polly Magic Highchair (Tobacco) (Baby Product)
Fantastic! Love this highchair an so does my little boy! Would recommend it to anybody! Love the fact it's leather so easily wipeable an won't stain!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great !, 22 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Chicco Polly Magic Highchair (Tobacco) (Baby Product)
Best buy ! Easy to handle , and my daughter loves it ........... Will definitely recommend to any mum or dad :)

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!, 3 Jun. 2013
I'm not one to usually bother with reviews but with this I had too :) It really is a fantastic piece of kit. Practical, comfy right from birth, easy to use, stylish, and small kitchen friendly. I honestly haven't got a single bad word to say about this - highly recommended x

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this highchair, 24 Dec. 2014
I love this highchair, it was great when my baby was a newborn and I wanted to put her somewhere safe away from my boisterous 5 year old, while I did the cooking etc, she even slept in it a couple of times! Now we use it everyday, it has a lovely big tray and you can also pull it right up to the table (it has different height settings) so she enjoys meal times with us. It's very padded and comfy for her too. I've just given it a good clean and was impressed with his easy it was to take apart the seat and belts. Great product.

Chicco Polly Magic Highchair (Tobacco)
Used & New from: £233.49