5.0 out of 5 stars A+++
Really nice, my little one finds it comfortable, the white cover says to hand wash but I haven't got time so I put it on a normal 30 cotton and washes fine in machine, but I dried it on the line. Would recommend and it's good as my little one likes to sit up more then lying down and she's only 9wks. A++++
Published 11 months ago by helen welling

3.0 out of 5 stars Its too heavy but sturdy! I wouldn't buy another one though for my ...
Its too heavy but sturdy! I wouldn't buy another one though for my other twin. I will search for something more practical.
Published 5 months ago by Miss Pinar Ozkaya

5.0 out of 5 stars A+++, 26 Mar. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, very well designed., 14 May 2014
This review is from: Chicco Polly Magic Highchair (Tobacco) (Baby Product)
Great product, ticked every box in relation to my requirements for a highchair. The newborn setting was brilliant I could keep my little man close when making dinner etc so he was happy without him being in harms way. Love that the toy bar faces him too as so many seem to face the parent!! Folds away small and freestanding which was perfect for my little flat. I have not used as a highchair yet but really looking forward to. Very happy customer worth the extra money I believe they really thought about what parents need.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved & Recomended - Chicco Polly Magic, 27 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Chicco Polly Magic Highchair (Tobacco) (Baby Product)
I love it and I recomend it. It is advantageous to combine the lounger and chair meal in the same structure. Furthermore it is common practice to mount and fix.

5.0 out of 5 stars polly magic, 15 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Chicco Polly Magic Highchair (Tobacco) (Baby Product)
Fantastic! Love this highchair an so does my little boy! Would recommend it to anybody! Love the fact it's leather so easily wipeable an won't stain!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great !, 22 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Chicco Polly Magic Highchair (Tobacco) (Baby Product)
Best buy ! Easy to handle , and my daughter loves it ........... Will definitely recommend to any mum or dad :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great high baby/high chair, 24 May 2014
Mrs. Keri J. Russell "Green_Faerie" (Essex, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Chicco Polly Magic Highchair (Tobacco) (Baby Product)
Absolutely love this. Easy to clean and store, looks like leather and matches in with our decor. Fully reclines which is great for babies or older sleeping babies. This is sturdy too and will last for the next baby.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great! Comfortable for our newborn daughter and she'll be ..., 14 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Chicco Polly Magic Highchair (Tobacco) (Baby Product)
Great! Comfortable for our newborn daughter and she'll be able to use it at different stages. Only draw back is it is difficult to move around although this does make it more stable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not that magic, 14 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Chicco Polly Magic Highchair (Tobacco) (Baby Product)
We found it very useful. The little one likes it but I nothing more. It is heavy and bulky an d would only recommend to people having space at home.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good..., 23 May 2014
This review is from: Chicco Polly Magic Highchair (Tobacco) (Baby Product)
Good supplier, arrived on time and it's an excellent product. It will last for a very long time and in great conditions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great highchair!, 2 Dec. 2014
So far I love this highchair! My little one is only 2 weeks old but it is great being able to have her at the table beside us when we are having dinner! The design is great and it's functionality seems really good too. It folds up reasonably flat and can stand against a wall for storage. I like the adjustable height of the seat and the material is wipe cleanable which is great! Newborn inner can be put in the washing machine too! Only negative is the basket storage part underneath is attached to the seat and there is not much room to put things. It could however easily store a few bibs or a small toy so not a huge issue! Overall I'm really satisfied with my purchase especially since I got it on sale! I did like some of the other colours but they were not reduced and I'm not sure I would have paid full price for it! £150 is quite expensive for a high chair I feel but possibly with the quality of this one some may feel it is worth it! Would recommend!!

Chicco Polly Magic Highchair (Tobacco)
Used & New from: £234.01