5.0 out of 5 stars A+++
Really nice, my little one finds it comfortable, the white cover says to hand wash but I haven't got time so I put it on a normal 30 cotton and washes fine in machine, but I dried it on the line. Would recommend and it's good as my little one likes to sit up more then lying down and she's only 9wks. A++++
Published 15 months ago by helen welling

3.0 out of 5 stars Not easy to keep clean
We bought this for our baby when she was very small and it was great for a while. We loved using the recline position for her, she would happily lie back and play with the toy bar.

Published 2 months ago by LM

5.0 out of 5 stars A+++, 26 Mar. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, very well designed., 14 May 2014
This review is from: Chicco Polly Magic Highchair (Tobacco) (Baby Product)
Great product, ticked every box in relation to my requirements for a highchair. The newborn setting was brilliant I could keep my little man close when making dinner etc so he was happy without him being in harms way. Love that the toy bar faces him too as so many seem to face the parent!! Folds away small and freestanding which was perfect for my little flat. I have not used as a highchair yet but really looking forward to. Very happy customer worth the extra money I believe they really thought about what parents need.

5.0 out of 5 stars polly magic, 15 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Chicco Polly Magic Highchair (Tobacco) (Baby Product)
Fantastic! Love this highchair an so does my little boy! Would recommend it to anybody! Love the fact it's leather so easily wipeable an won't stain!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great !, 22 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Chicco Polly Magic Highchair (Tobacco) (Baby Product)
Best buy ! Easy to handle , and my daughter loves it ........... Will definitely recommend to any mum or dad :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this highchair, 24 Dec. 2014
I love this highchair, it was great when my baby was a newborn and I wanted to put her somewhere safe away from my boisterous 5 year old, while I did the cooking etc, she even slept in it a couple of times! Now we use it everyday, it has a lovely big tray and you can also pull it right up to the table (it has different height settings) so she enjoys meal times with us. It's very padded and comfy for her too. I've just given it a good clean and was impressed with his easy it was to take apart the seat and belts. Great product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not that magic, 14 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Chicco Polly Magic Highchair (Tobacco) (Baby Product)
We found it very useful. The little one likes it but I nothing more. It is heavy and bulky an d would only recommend to people having space at home.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not easy to keep clean, 16 April 2015

Unfortunately, when baby started weaning we found the nooks and crannies too difficult to keep perfectly clean. It took too much time to maintain, food gets stuck in the most annoying places, and the footprint is huge.

We've now swapped to the simplest Ikea highchair and love it. A fraction of the price and baby loves it too.

I will use this again, but only for having a very young baby in recline.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great! Comfortable for our newborn daughter and she'll be ..., 14 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Chicco Polly Magic Highchair (Tobacco) (Baby Product)
Great! Comfortable for our newborn daughter and she'll be able to use it at different stages. Only draw back is it is difficult to move around although this does make it more stable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good..., 23 May 2014
This review is from: Chicco Polly Magic Highchair (Tobacco) (Baby Product)
Good supplier, arrived on time and it's an excellent product. It will last for a very long time and in great conditions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought at 8 weeks old and still happy 5 weeks later... great value for money, 19 Mar. 2015
Bought this at 8 weeks old and love it. My other half has a bad back so it means we can put him down and pick him up without back strain. Also, at lunchtime the little one can sit at our height, which can only be good for his learning about dining at the table. At less than £1/week if you use it for 3 years it's great value for money.

Chicco Polly Magic Highchair (Tobacco)
Used & New from: £205.56