5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!
I'm not one to usually bother with reviews but with this I had too :) It really is a fantastic piece of kit. Practical, comfy right from birth, easy to use, stylish, and small kitchen friendly. I honestly haven't got a single bad word to say about this - highly recommended x
Published 15 months ago by Amy

3.0 out of 5 stars Its too heavy but sturdy! I wouldn't buy another one though for my ...
Its too heavy but sturdy! I wouldn't buy another one though for my other twin. I will search for something more practical.
Published 12 days ago by Miss Pinar Ozkaya

4.0 out of 5 stars Great functionality and does the job as intended, 25 Nov 2013
This review is from: Chicco Polly Magic Highchair (Lime) (Baby Product)
We searched for ages for a high chair. Read reviews in Which and other online sites and also visited many department and baby stores to try things out.

The very minor bad points are:
Straps get stained easily and not the best to adjust
Not the easiest to setup with a baby in your arms
Wheels on the rear leg don't really do anything
Rear basket doesn't really stay up out of the way if required (but we leave it down with bibs in)
Takes up quite a bit of floor space

Good Points:
Adjustable Height and positions Leg and foot rest
Removable seat cover
Can use this from birth as the seat reclines and there is a newborn baby "booster" and cover with the product
Can fold away and it self stands
Tray has 2 trays (one is a cover over the main tray)
Can remove the main tray from the arms of the product easily (not that the child can do this though)
Arms on the chair - makes the child feel more grown up - the arms can be swung up and out of the way if required
Adjustable height seat allows sitting at the table very easy
Tray can be stored on the back legs
All parts can be ordered as spares!!

Overall a great product - does most things and is sturdy.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!, 3 Jun 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 10 May 2013
This review is from: Chicco Polly Magic Highchair (Lime) (Baby Product)
Exactly what I wanted for my baby. I've bin after this chair for a long time!! It's Perfect! Love it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with the product, 23 April 2013
This review is from: Chicco Polly Magic Highchair (Lime) (Baby Product)
I'm very happy with the product. My 4 months old son loves it! He spends a few hours on day in the highchair!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice. Good quality built, 5 July 2014
This review is from: Chicco Polly Magic Highchair (Lime) (Baby Product)
Very nice. Good quality built. There are 2 things I think could be better.
1- ajustando the straps is not as simple as it could be... It's not difficult but they seem to have made it harder than necessary.
2- the "fabric" is not very breathable, so in the summer the baby does get a bit anoid.

Other then this nice product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for newborn to infant, 30 May 2014
This review is from: Chicco Polly Magic Highchair (Lime) (Baby Product)
Great baby chair with plenty of height adjustments. What I like about this chair is that it is perfect for a tiny baby to join you at the table as the seat reclines. It is very well made and easy to clean. When in folded position it is still stable and doesn't take up too much room. If you are a family that like eating together this is the perfect chair which comes in plenty of colour options. The price is fair you get what you pay for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 21 Mar 2014
This review is from: Chicco Polly Magic Highchair (Lime) (Baby Product)
After a great deal of searching and deliberating we purchased the polly magic, as we have a dog and wanted baby to be at a good height, although it is a little more expensive than regular chairs this can be used from birth and is very sturdy,
I hate spending money but I am so pleased with this chair, I show everyone!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice), 19 Feb 2014
This review is from: Chicco Polly Magic Highchair (Lime) (Baby Product)
It is fantastic chair) iam more then satisfied) thank you very much) really fast delivery) iam just happy with my purchase and my dother loves it too))) i recommend it, really good quality))))

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy!!!!, 5 Feb 2014
This review is from: Chicco Polly Magic Highchair (Lime) (Baby Product)
I bought this highchair for my son as he was constantly creating at meal times, I had tried putting him in his bouncer chair, his swing chair and on his play-mat but nothing seemed to settle him for more than five minutes. I decided he might prefer it if he could see everyone at the dinning table at meal times. I found it hard to find a high chair from birth as he was only 2 months old, he was too young for an average highchair. I came across the chicco polly magic highchair and decided to purchase it. ever since and 2 months later I have had no more interrupted meal times. It has a soft toy bar, great for keeping little ones attention, it is a sturdy, easy to wipe high chair and has three seat positions; laying down, halfway up and fully sitting up, the laying down is great from birth onwards, the halfway is great from 3 months and obviously the sitting up is for 6 months onwards.

I would highly recommend this to all mums who's family eat meals at the dinning table, as it easy to access the baby and keep them occupied when their at the same level and sat next to you.

5.0 out of 5 stars great purchase, 8 Dec 2013
This review is from: Chicco Polly Magic Highchair (Lime) (Baby Product)
great highchair. Very comfortable and practical. Would recommend to others. You do still need a reasonable amount of space for it however.

Chicco Polly Magic Highchair (Lime)
119.99