5.0 out of 5 stars Great alternatives for Christmas baking
I had never thought about using alternative ingredients in my baking until I read this book. The recipes were simple and easy to follow and the results were delicious. I would recommend this book to anyone who wants to try something a bit different this Christmas.
Published 19 months ago by Nadia

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me
There are so many better books to go for. I found it very poor when I was expecting to fine something different .
Published 7 months ago by foxy guy

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 25 Nov 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great alternatives for Christmas baking, 23 Nov 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy but healthy!, 17 Nov 2012
This review is from: Christmas baking with a Twist (Kindle Edition)
Love this book! Who would have thought healthy eating could be this good... My favourite recipes are the coconut snowballs and coffee creme brulee.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to follow and yummy, 16 Nov 2012
This review is from: Christmas baking with a Twist (Kindle Edition)
From the recipes that I have tried, they are really easy to follow and they taste amazing. It's nice to have the healthier options for the treats that you love to have, not only over the Christmas period, but anytime of the year. I look forward to trying out more. If you are watching the waist area, this is one book to have around.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous alternative, 13 Nov 2012
This review is from: Christmas baking with a Twist (Kindle Edition)
I was very happy with this book. Very well written and the recipe's look great. I find I have to watch what I eat over the festive period with all the delicious bakes on offer. Now I won't feel too bad when 'overindulging' in this book. A healthy option - I love it !!!!

Christmas baking with a Twist