5.0 out of 5 stars Hot and Sweet

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute cover
Published 16 months ago by Phase58

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute cover, 17 Aug 2013
This review is from: Screwing the System (Kindle Edition)
Cosmo isn't someone I would like to meet and Alastair must have seen something I didn't. Alastair in my head was Paul Hollywood with tats. Two guys from the wrong side of the tracks, one who did good and one whose a waste of space but a Dom needs a sub and thats the attraction. I didn't like Cosmo because he is a typical product of our society, but Alastair had pulled himself up and made something of himself, a self made man. The story lacks depth I think, the premise is good, but I can't get past Csomo being a feckless wastrel, maybe I should think of him as the English Curt Cobain instead. The ending was sudden.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot and Sweet, 25 Nov 2014
This review is from: Screwing the System (Kindle Edition)
I really loved this...This is the second Book I've read from this author and it's a pleasant change from my american authors....It was a nice read with all the english slang which i'm not used to reading in books....I liked Alisdair and the way he controlled Cosmo....He wasn't too harsh and in fact not many dominants ask if a punishment is okay....sweet...Cosmo was just so damned cute and bratty and irresistable....He really pushed Alisdair to the limit but they were great together.....The party at the end where Ali came out to his friend....greatly done.....The blurb should be amended as this is an extended version of the free short.....This is just a nice read...no angst and no harsh bdsm...An absolute must read x

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the brat!, 18 May 2013
This review is from: Screwing the System (Kindle Edition)
The relationship and friendship that grew between Alasdair and Cosmo was really well portrayed. Alasdair is older than Cosmo and is a dominant top. He struggles with his feelings for Cosmo and Cosmo is a brat but they make it work between them.

Screwing the System