5.0 out of 5 stars Very good
I bought these as a source of b12, considering that I am getting enough from this as it claims (which I've no way to tell) then I am very satisfied. Beware, these tubs are rather bigger than you think, or at least I did and bought 9, but that's Ok as it tastes great, almost cheesy with the slightest hint of egg and nut, but fear not none of these are overpowering. It has...
Published 20 months ago by N

2.0 out of 5 stars Sorry but i just don't get it. I bought ...
Sorry but i just don't get it. I bought this product on the strength of all the reviews, that'll teach me ! I just can't see why it's so life changing, as for just eating a tub with a spoon, well come on ! So if anyone wants to pay the postage i'll send em my 2 unopened tubs free, ok.
Published 2 months ago by MART.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 47 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars vegan must-have!, 6 Dec 2013
This review is from: Engevita Savoury Yeast Condiment With B12 125 g (Nutritional Yeast Flakes - Pack of 3) (Grocery)
excellent for vegans :) if you are a vegan, and your energy level is low, nutritional yeast is a cheap way to get vitamin b12

5.0 out of 5 stars great for veggies, 1 Jun 2013
really nice taste to it and very versatile - I use it to make a vegan soft cheese as it gives a good taste and texture.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 21 Mar 2014
This is a great healthy condiment. Not only do you get your 100% daily intake of B12 in 2 tablespoons, but also you can reduce your salt intake. I don't use any salt in my soups and stews and use Engevita instead. At first I didn't like the cheese taste but then I got used to it. I will be purchasing again.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best nutritional yeast!, 5 April 2014
I love this product soooooooo much. Gives me a cheese fix as a non-cheese eater (yes, OK and it's also good for you). The price for 3 plus postage is cheap and living in the middle of no where, where few good whole-food stores about, it's great that I don't have to leave my house.

4.0 out of 5 stars Engevita Savoury Yeast with B12, 13 Oct 2013
I find these taste similar to marmite. I use this as I don't utilise B12 very well and this is just the thing for me. Quick delivery happy with communication. Will buy again

5.0 out of 5 stars Tastes amazing to make creamy/cheesy sauces - something you miss as ..., 9 Oct 2014
Tastes amazing to make creamy/cheesy sauces - something you miss as a vegan! Havent seen these anywhere in the stores in UK so this is about the only place to get them!

5.0 out of 5 stars ... I got to know this product I became a great fan. I use it regular in gravy making, 10 Sep 2014
What can I say when I got to know this product I became a great fan. I use it regular in gravy making, cheese sauce, vegetable dishes etc Great product at good price

5.0 out of 5 stars delicious in everything savoury, 24 April 2014
Super in making a cheese substitute sauce. Excellent on all pasta, rice and veggie dishes. Adds depth and morish-ness. Yumm. I am a real nutritional yeast evangelist!

5.0 out of 5 stars great for vegetarians, 2 Dec 2012
I was recently told by my Dr that I was B12 deficient -not being a fan of tablets I saw this product - I now use it a few times a week in most of my food - can't taste the flavour - I use it in my blender when I make soups and houmous - the blenders retains all the natural goodness - great way of topping up on B12 without having to take tablets.

4.0 out of 5 stars However it contains more calories than I would like per serving, 17 July 2014
I bought this in order to reduce my salt intake. It is not overly savoury or salty for my taste. However it contains more calories than I would like per serving.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 47 | Next ›