5.0 out of 5 stars Very good
I bought these as a source of b12, considering that I am getting enough from this as it claims (which I've no way to tell) then I am very satisfied. Beware, these tubs are rather bigger than you think, or at least I did and bought 9, but that's Ok as it tastes great, almost cheesy with the slightest hint of egg and nut, but fear not none of these are overpowering. It has...
Published 22 months ago by N

3.0 out of 5 stars It tastes great, good for if you need to replace cheese ...
It tastes great, good for if you need to replace cheese in recipes.

However its high in folate, the version without added b12 has lower folate.
Excessive folate has been linked to increased breast cancer risk in some people

It does have added Zinc which is nice, but the iron content is no longer mentioned on the nutrition info (dunno if this is...
Published 1 month ago by Heligany

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 48 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 2 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Engevita Savoury Yeast Condiment With B12 125 g (Nutritional Yeast Flakes - Pack of 3) (Grocery)
I love nutritional yeast - great vegan flavouring for sauces etc. Delivery time was good and product doesn't disappoint! As a couple of other reviews have pointed out, the pots are quite big - the first time I ordered 6 and was quite surprised by how much I got, I think they lasted me about 2 years! This time round I've ordered 3 which is a better amount for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars vegan must-have!, 6 Dec. 2013
excellent for vegans :) if you are a vegan, and your energy level is low, nutritional yeast is a cheap way to get vitamin b12

5.0 out of 5 stars great for veggies, 1 Jun. 2013
really nice taste to it and very versatile - I use it to make a vegan soft cheese as it gives a good taste and texture.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 21 Mar. 2014
This is a great healthy condiment. Not only do you get your 100% daily intake of B12 in 2 tablespoons, but also you can reduce your salt intake. I don't use any salt in my soups and stews and use Engevita instead. At first I didn't like the cheese taste but then I got used to it. I will be purchasing again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Sorry but i just don't get it. I bought ..., 7 Oct. 2014
Sorry but i just don't get it. I bought this product on the strength of all the reviews, that'll teach me ! I just can't see why it's so life changing, as for just eating a tub with a spoon, well come on ! So if anyone wants to pay the postage i'll send em my 2 unopened tubs free, ok.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best nutritional yeast!, 5 April 2014
I love this product soooooooo much. Gives me a cheese fix as a non-cheese eater (yes, OK and it's also good for you). The price for 3 plus postage is cheap and living in the middle of no where, where few good whole-food stores about, it's great that I don't have to leave my house.

4.0 out of 5 stars super tasty, big box and B12 load !, 6 Nov. 2013
First I had to get used to the taste, but ahahah it didn't take long! So yummy on my pasta, even my wife and our 5 Y.O. daughter wanted some on their pasta too ! Being lactose intolerant, this is great alternative, a tasty one! And being vegetarian, well it has all the B12 I need ! And as it appears in many vegan recipes well, now I got the complete ingredients to cook great vegan dishes !
I ordered 2 pack of 3 boxes as I live in Indonesia, and not going Europe too often, and I surely don't regret it, I know these boxes will got me going until my next European trip.... Thanks a lot ! A savory choice !

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious, 14 Jan. 2015
Absolutely delicious. They're definitely a strange and odd taste you probably wont like at first, but give it time and you'll be addicted like me. Very salty and cheesy taste, and they contain lots of good vitamins!

4.0 out of 5 stars Engevita Savoury Yeast with B12, 13 Oct. 2013
I find these taste similar to marmite. I use this as I don't utilise B12 very well and this is just the thing for me. Quick delivery happy with communication. Will buy again

5.0 out of 5 stars Tastes amazing to make creamy/cheesy sauces - something you miss as ..., 9 Oct. 2014
Tastes amazing to make creamy/cheesy sauces - something you miss as a vegan! Havent seen these anywhere in the stores in UK so this is about the only place to get them!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 48 | Next ›