5.0 out of 5 stars Very good
Published 15 months ago by N

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
getting used to using it
Published 18 days ago by tekka

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 4 May 2013
This review is from: Engevita Savoury Yeast Condiment With B12 125 g (Pack of 3) (Grocery)
I bought these as a source of b12, considering that I am getting enough from this as it claims (which I've no way to tell) then I am very satisfied. Beware, these tubs are rather bigger than you think, or at least I did and bought 9, but that's Ok as it tastes great, almost cheesy with the slightest hint of egg and nut, but fear not none of these are overpowering. It has an appearance resembling sawdust but doesn't feel similar, it is nice to eat and dissolves in water, surprisingly not making it taste vile. Overall, a good and extremely useful product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy yummy yum yum, 5 Dec 2012
OOh these are gorgeous I could eat handfuls of them before they even reach the soup or whatever my sprinkling plans for them. Had them on a toasted cheese & chutney sandwich earlier. They are yummy - might sprinkle them on my roast potatoes at christmas. Delivery was in record time & I was keen to snatch them from the postman & rip open the packaging.

5.0 out of 5 stars A vegan staple, 12 Sep 2013
this is actually really tasty and makes great vegan cheese sauce. I sometimes sprinkle it over stews but mainly I just eating with my fingers straight out of the tub, late at night.

5.0 out of 5 stars Crikey!, 1 Feb 2014
I am a veggie and do tend to eat too much cheese so I thought I would try these flakes. They are so versatile. Mix them with tofu for a cream cheese, sprinkle over freshly popped corn or just sprinkle on top of onion soup. Buy a tub; you will not be disappointed...oh and they are good for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely amazing, 24 Sep 2013
Those flakes are absolutely delicious. Didn't expect much of a taste when I ordered them but I can't stop eating now. They have a really salty cheesy flavour and you can forget about using salt ever again. :) I recommend this product to everyone. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars My children gobble this up!, 10 Jun 2014
Fantastic product at a good price here on Amazon. Totally adored by my children, makes a great cheeze sauce, but their favourite is sprinkled on pasta or as part of a tofu scramble. Or just off a spoon if I'm honest. Mainly just off the spoon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Even More of a must have!, 31 May 2013
Mr. D. Stephens (Chippenham, Wilts, UK) - See all my reviews
I started off buying the regular version of these flakes - and I absolutely adored them.

As I stated in my review of them:
It has been a total lifesaver since I went Vegan - it is hugely versatile, tastes incredibly delicious (the "cheese" sauce I've made with this is BETTER than any "real" cheese sauce I have had in my life!), its very good for you (it's packed with vit. b12), and above all its cheap!

Everything applies to these enriched flakes - only more so! I find they have a stronger, even more unctuous flavour than the regular variety, and so you actually need to use less of them to get the same effect (though they are so nice, using "less" is often a feat of willpower!).

So as the other flakes got 5 stars from me, these, as they are even better, would get 6 - if only it were possible!

I have them on subscription so I never run out - I just couldn't do without them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love this stuff, 22 July 2013
Cynthia (London United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
It has a nutty yeasty taste that I love and I like the extra B12 - although the smell is a bit off putting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best product I have found, 9 Jun 2014
Mrs. C. Marshall "Chris" (Cumbria) - See all my reviews
I have bought several of these packs, my daughter found a news article stating this product is good for preventing altseimers, well true or not Engevita tastes good, and is good for vegetarians like me who possibly don't get all the B12 they need.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 26 Mar 2014
Mrs. Gail Brewster (Doncaster UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
I like the fact that this item comes in three seperate tubs. you can use one whilst keeping the others fresh in the sealed tins. it tastes really good and is an excellent source of B12