5.0 out of 5 stars what a gilet!
this jacket is beautiful, really nice! lovely lining and good quality fabric and thick too. other nice colour ways too.
Published 21 months ago by sinking ship

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
Published 19 months ago by Lynn G

5.0 out of 5 stars what a gilet!, 31 Mar 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Bodywarmer, 4 Mar 2013
I love this body warmer - it is smart, and warm and a much needed item of clothing in a cool working environment!

5.0 out of 5 stars it was bought for my granddaughter was lovely but unfortunately it didnt fit too small, 6 Feb 2013
body warmer looked very smart I bought it for my granddaughter but unfortunately was too small - we were disappointed. delivery was very quick and returns very clear.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 19 May 2013
I was disappointed with the gilet. It was not particularly good quality and I did not like the lining. I had been careful about selecting the correct size, a size 12, after taking note of one of the reviews, but it was way too small even though it was marked large, and it was also quite short. I had to return the item. I received a refund but was disappointed that I had to pay all the postage which cost me over £8 in total for an item costing £16.99.

1.0 out of 5 stars Pockets too far back, 27 May 2013
The pockets are sewn to the side of this gilet and are set too far back for it to be comfortable to put your hands in. Might as well not have pockets in the gilet. Material is a bit on the cheap side.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 8 May 2014
Very thin padding with cheap looking outer material, poorly made.
Nice striped lining though.
Arrive promptly - easily, swiftly returned.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gilet, 26 Oct 2013
I brought this for my grand daughter,,,,,,,,, she loved it,,,,,,, so warm & a comfy fit,,,,,,,,, she loved the colour also

3.0 out of 5 stars ladies gilet, 15 Aug 2013
required a nice gilet at the right price,found this one,unfortunatly not suitable so returned the item would use this site again

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality Gilet, 17 May 2013
This gilet was very poor quality, unfortunatley I removed the labels before looking at it properly, the pockets were different sizes, the left one I could not even get my hand into, the seems were badly finished with, overall just a poor quality garment that ended up in the local charity shop, a bad purchase on my behalf .

1.0 out of 5 stars Candy floss, 5 May 2013
E. Lanning - See all my reviews
Two small but I did order my usual size, it was bulky and uncomfortable the hood was uncomfortable. I returned it