5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a newborn onwards
My son has loved this since birth, the black and white patterns are perfect for his development. He's just started to hit the toys (the ladybug has a bell and the flower rattles) and he studies the mirror intently! Very happy with it.
Published 12 months ago by Emsilly

3.0 out of 5 stars Monochrome ideal for newborn
My baby was mesmerised by this toy age 4-5 weeks. Sits on handle of maxi cosi toy & doesn't drag on floor of shops when handle back like some other dangly toys. Does slip off to the side of handle but I think all toys of this style. Can be held in place if you put up the black wind shield that's built into car seat.

3 stars rather than 5 because I think it's...
Published 17 months ago by DrShopper

3.0 out of 5 stars Monochrome ideal for newborn, 5 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Mamas & Papas My First Activity Spiral Toy (Baby Product)

3 stars rather than 5 because I think it's quite expensive & already at 9 weeks he seems to be enjoying a bigger selection of bright primary colours, not sure how much longer this will be suitable.

1.0 out of 5 stars very disappointed - extremely poor quality, 25 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Mamas & Papas My First Activity Spiral Toy (Baby Product)
I bought this back in April for my baby who was born in June. I was never particularly impressed by the quality of the toy, but on a recent trip to a Mamas and Papas store I saw their version of the toy and it is really lovely - much better quality and far superior. I wish I'd bought directly from Mamas and Papas and would urge anyone else to do this. This toy is very expensive for what looks like a cheap knock off.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as it appears in images, 10 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Mamas & Papas My First Activity Spiral Toy (Baby Product)
This was not as it appeared in images on here or on the mamas and papas site. It came bunched together and despite many attempts will not stretch out further than approximately 15cm. Two of the attachments are also attached to one spiral so hang on top of one another. Some stuffing is also coming out which brings me to question the authenticity of the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a newborn onwards, 28 Jun. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 31 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Mamas & Papas My First Activity Spiral Toy (Baby Product)
Wow Another great bright mamas and papas item ... Love it , nice and moderne looking for my pram too

4.0 out of 5 stars nice and handy, 25 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Mamas & Papas My First Activity Spiral Toy (Baby Product)
Lovely and very handy. Baby likes the attachments. I can't seem to stretch out the loops very far at all though! I've seen others that are stretched so perhaps it's a question of him playing with them more.. certainly decorative for a plain or dark buggy/car seat etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, black and white are the first "colours" a ..., 13 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Mamas & Papas My First Activity Spiral Toy (Baby Product)
Fantastic, black and white are the first "colours" a baby notices, and I gave this to my 4 week old niece and she was besotted with it. Haven't seen anything else like this on the market.

1.0 out of 5 stars Expensive item, not fit for purpose, 31 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Mamas & Papas My First Activity Spiral Toy (Baby Product)
Not used did not fit babies car seat, the toys attached to ribbons too long so hit baby in the face. Expensive item not fit for purpose, disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad I bought it, 6 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Mamas & Papas My First Activity Spiral Toy (Baby Product)
Great quality and keeps my daughter entertained for a while. Looks modern too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good colours for a baby boy, 28 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Mamas & Papas My First Activity Spiral Toy (Baby Product)
As expected from mamas n papas. Good colours for a baby boy.

Mamas & Papas My First Activity Spiral Toy