4.0 out of 5 stars Good Solid Bag (if abit awkward)
A well made bag, made from good hard wearing material with well sewn seems.

The only real down side for this bag is the straps to wear it as a backpack, these straps are not padded in any way & the bag is awkward to get on or off your back when loaded up with boots.
Published 15 months ago by Ook

3.0 out of 5 stars Ski Boot bag - suitable for storage
I purchased this bag thinking I could use it as hand baggage with my boots and helmet - but the bag is far too big for that.
My boots are UK size 7 and are absolutely lost in the bag - it is huge. And when I try and wear it as a rucksack it sags away from the body.
Published 6 months ago by michael harrison

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Solid Bag (if abit awkward), 19 May 2013
A well made bag, made from good hard wearing material with well sewn seems.

2.0 out of 5 stars badly made.... colour from inside came ..., 13 July 2014
badly made....colour from inside came through to outside...had it replaced.....same again

2.0 out of 5 stars Avoid, 9 Jun 2014
This review is from: HENRY BRUBAKER`s Practical Ski Boot Winter Sports Bag Backpack SUPER FUNCTION 2.0 Holds Complete Set Of Ski And Snowboard Equipment inclusive Helmet! - The new Winteredition! (Misc.)
Quick delviery and was given as a gift, this was a few months before using.

When opened zippers were poorly constructed and bag had no integrity and was just not really up to the job.

Returned it, such a shame as it would be nice to have a proper boot and helmet bag

3.0 out of 5 stars Ski Boot bag - suitable for storage, 11 Feb 2014
I will be using it as a safe storage option out of ski season only. Wish I had purchased a proper boot bag now.