on 15 January 2014
There was a problem with the deflector.
It arrived in perfect condition and promptly thank you.
I carefully observed all the instructions about putting it onto the lights of my car
However....after a drive all the way from le Havre to Poitiers...in the rain....one of the deflectors had vanished completely. I had to find another way to deflect the beams for the return journey. Not easy in France!
on 13 June 2014
These are the first headlamp deflectors that work properly. A good price and very good fitting instructions that give the correct deflection.
I shall not use anything else.
on 13 March 2014
Item arrived very quickly thank you no problem with the service from the seller.

The instructions on how to fix the deflectors are not clear i.e. place the template over the headlights and you should see the headlight pattern not on my car. I think the template is designed for headlights that do not curve around the car. In the end I parked the car facing a wall at night turned the headlights on and found the section of headlight that went to the right
and using a piece of paper worked out roughly were to place the deflectors, as I was only going abroad for the day during the day with little chance of having to use the headlights this seemed to work. If I was going to use the car for any longer abroad I would look at other products.

Would I use these deflectors again no.
on 2 March 2014
These beam benders work very well and do not reduce the overall light levels as much as other products I have used in the past. It is worth practising the setting out the day before and in daylight rather than leaving it to the Channel Tunnel as it helps to stand back a bit to check the silver dot is in the right place, and this can be done in advance without affecting the lights for the drive to the ferry port/terminal. The glue takes a while to remove despite what the instructions say, but this is par for the course.
on 26 June 2013
Having received the deflectors they are far too big for headlights and were no good. They should advise this in their sales info that they are only suitable for large headlamps
on 11 September 2013
These are absolutely the BEST headlamp deflectors out there, and believe me I have tried a lot of them out.

They are so easy to install correctly that my 6 year old could probably do it.
The instructions are very strait forward, well illustrated and you are guided every step of the way. The whole process takes 30 seconds to complete and you can be sure that you have installed them correctly.

After you are back they just peal off really easily, leaving very little residue on the headlamp because of the hi quality 3M adhesive used which can be cleaned straight away with any wet tissue leaving no marks on the headlamp.

Oh... And you get a GB sticker for your number plate if you need it.
on 26 May 2014
These were very cheap and stuck on well, but the instructions weren't particularly clear. No idea if they deflected the beams once we stuck them on, nobody flashed me to suggest I was dazzling them so they probably did.
on 14 December 2013
seemed like the right thing but did not come with instructions on how to fit onto car! looking online to find it but haven't found it yet.
on 19 April 2014
was going to france bought these on line much cheaper then buying at ferry port also other acc u will need
on 27 October 2013
Very easy to install, the instructions and the silver spot took the guesswork out of locating the strips. We have always used headlamps deflectors but these made us realise that perhaps previously they had been mis-located, especially as some do not even contain instructions or a leaflet with so many options it's difficult to find the right one. We will certainly be using these again.