5.0 out of 5 stars what a fantastic product!!!
very easy to apply...absorbed into my skin and invisible......after approx. 5 or 6 days noticed vast improvement in lines around my eyes...would recommend this product to all women....eventually ladies I can hardly see anything lines for my 50 years under my eyes.
Published 12 months ago by lyndsey williams

1.0 out of 5 stars No difference
I bought this product after reading all the hype. It is very cheap so I was a bit skeptical, but I thought I would try it anyway. Didn't see any difference, therefore I will not be re-purchasing. I will stick to my usual products by Olay.
Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars what a fantastic product!!!, 13 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Top product, 17 Nov 2013
This review is from: Balance Snake Venom Eye Cream 15ml (Personal Care)
This left my skin under the eyes feeling hydrated. I usually apply twice daily. Best of all there are no artificial fragrances that sting your eyes like other under eye creams I have used in the past. I think this is a good quality natural product and I would certainly purchase it again in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars the only eye cream for me, 3 Mar 2014
This review is from: Balance Snake Venom Eye Cream 15ml (Personal Care)
compared to top leading (expensive) brands, this is the only cream i would 100% recommend; definite difference in eye area, doesn't irritate my skin as other brands do, cant rate this highly enough :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Balance Snake Venom Eye Cream - It does what it says! Genuinely great product, 14 Mar 2014
This review is from: Balance Snake Venom Eye Cream 15ml (Personal Care)
Over the past few years (due to sleep and illness') I have suffered really bad with really dark/yellowish bags under my eyes and people constantly comment how tired I always look. I usually use eye roll on's from some of the bigger brands like Garnier which over a long period of time can help to reduce the dark bags a little bit. Today I went to a shop to purchase another roll on but noticed Balance Snake Venom Eye Cream and as it was only 1.99 so I thought I'd give it a go. I know it says it removes dark circles over a number of weeks but for me it cleared them up in less than 30 minutes and I'm not exaggerating! When I walked into work today people were commenting on how fresh I looked. Maybe different things work better for different people (I don't know) but if you are looking to try this out don't hesitate, just buy it lol for what it cost. Amazing product and now I've tried it I would have happily paid a lot more.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best eye cream, 14 Mar 2014
This review is from: Balance Snake Venom Eye Cream 15ml (Personal Care)
Excellent Buy, I saw thie product at a clients house, who highly recomended i tryed it, and was i pleased with it, I noticed a big difference in my bags under my eyes with in days,

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 9 Jan 2014
This review is from: Balance Snake Venom Eye Cream 15ml (Personal Care)
Arrived very quickly well packed, I have used for nearly one month as I got chronic dark circles ,it appears to start to have an effect I will probably order again

5.0 out of 5 stars works like a charm, 16 Jun 2014
This review is from: Balance Snake Venom Eye Cream 15ml (Personal Care)
Give it a week and you will notice the change in the color of your skin under your eyes and also the puffiness disappears. I love this stuff!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars 'Feels' like it's doing what it should., 4 Jun 2014
This review is from: Balance Snake Venom Eye Cream 15ml (Personal Care)
This stuff seems to be doing the right things... I've been using it for about 10 days so far and having applied it twice daily the skin under my eyes feels more hydrated and 'fuller'. I have visible bags under my eyes from lack of sleep and they do seem to be reducing. I still have discolouration under the eyes, but the skin certainly feels much more supple, hyrated and less sunken than before.

I will persist with it in the hope of it reducing the discolouration as well as the sunken skin. I'd recommend this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Snake venom eye cream, 19 May 2014
Gracie May (Nottinghamshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Balance Snake Venom Eye Cream 15ml (Personal Care)
So far, so good. I bought this as an add-on product so I didn't have to pay for delivery.
It's a back-up product which I've just started using daily to see if it's as good as my high end eye cream which has just run out. What I should have done is use this on one eye and the other cream on the other. Time will tell.

5.0 out of 5 stars im still using after 3 months, 30 April 2014
This review is from: Balance Snake Venom Eye Cream 15ml (Personal Care)
amazing cheap product.ive bought very very expensive eye creams and this works best, my puffy eyes are better and the wrinkles that were forming underneath from me rubbing my eyes non stop are nearly smoothed out.please buy

Balance Snake Venom Eye Cream 15ml