5.0 out of 5 stars the only eye cream for me
compared to top leading (expensive) brands, this is the only cream i would 100% recommend; definite difference in eye area, doesn't irritate my skin as other brands do, cant rate this highly enough :-)
Published 14 months ago by sue72

3.0 out of 5 stars eye eye
dont now if its just my sensitive menapausal skin needing some other skin care creams but found harsh still using though waste not
Published 10 months ago by tricia

5.0 out of 5 stars the only eye cream for me, 3 Mar. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars what a fantastic product!!!, 13 July 2013
This review is from: Balance Snake Venom Eye Cream 15ml (Personal Care)
very easy to apply...absorbed into my skin and invisible......after approx. 5 or 6 days noticed vast improvement in lines around my eyes...would recommend this product to all women....eventually ladies I can hardly see anything lines for my 50 years under my eyes.

5.0 out of 5 stars works like a charm, 16 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Balance Snake Venom Eye Cream 15ml (Personal Care)
Give it a week and you will notice the change in the color of your skin under your eyes and also the puffiness disappears. I love this stuff!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars The best eye cream, 14 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Balance Snake Venom Eye Cream 15ml (Personal Care)
Excellent Buy, I saw thie product at a clients house, who highly recomended i tryed it, and was i pleased with it, I noticed a big difference in my bags under my eyes with in days,

5.0 out of 5 stars Top product, 17 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Balance Snake Venom Eye Cream 15ml (Personal Care)
This left my skin under the eyes feeling hydrated. I usually apply twice daily. Best of all there are no artificial fragrances that sting your eyes like other under eye creams I have used in the past. I think this is a good quality natural product and I would certainly purchase it again in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars im still using after 3 months, 30 April 2014
This review is from: Balance Snake Venom Eye Cream 15ml (Personal Care)
amazing cheap product.ive bought very very expensive eye creams and this works best, my puffy eyes are better and the wrinkles that were forming underneath from me rubbing my eyes non stop are nearly smoothed out.please buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Balance Snake Venom Eye Cream - It does what it says! Genuinely great product, 14 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Balance Snake Venom Eye Cream 15ml (Personal Care)
Over the past few years (due to sleep and illness') I have suffered really bad with really dark/yellowish bags under my eyes and people constantly comment how tired I always look. I usually use eye roll on's from some of the bigger brands like Garnier which over a long period of time can help to reduce the dark bags a little bit. Today I went to a shop to purchase another roll on but noticed Balance Snake Venom Eye Cream and as it was only £1.99 so I thought I'd give it a go. I know it says it removes dark circles over a number of weeks but for me it cleared them up in less than 30 minutes and I'm not exaggerating! When I walked into work today people were commenting on how fresh I looked. Maybe different things work better for different people (I don't know) but if you are looking to try this out don't hesitate, just buy it lol for what it cost. Amazing product and now I've tried it I would have happily paid a lot more.

4.0 out of 5 stars seems to do the job, 26 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Balance Snake Venom Eye Cream 15ml (Personal Care)
Reviews were good for this product so thought i would give it a go . Been useing it for a few days bags under eyes are looking better. I have been and got 8in1 face cream from savers was only £1 and really like it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice eye cream, 12 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Balance Snake Venom Eye Cream 15ml (Personal Care)
The is a nice inexpensive eye cream. It gently moisturises the eye area and soaks in very quickly. It seems just as good as more pricey creams I've used in the past, so would buy it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Little tube of magic, 18 April 2015
This review is from: Balance Snake Venom Eye Cream 15ml (Personal Care)
Wow,fantastic product,I'm really gobsmacked by how good this snake venom actually is,I really wasn't expecting much,but I noticed a difference straight away,purchased it so when I went on holiday I would'nt feel so self conscious about my eyes when I'm not wearing concealer,to help cover my bags under my eyes up.I am fully confident that this little tube is magic,love it,will purchase more for sure

Balance Snake Venom Eye Cream 15ml