on 23 February 2014
I have had a number of Mr Site websites in the past and had always found them very easy to set up and manage but unfortunately Mr Site has changed from being this very user friendly thing (especially for a non-expert) to something almost impossible to navigate and takes many more hours of valuable time to work through. Sure, there are more features but many of them of little use. In order to use it a course on website design maybe needs to be undertaken. Having wasted a lot of time on this Mr Site I have set up another, admittedly a more expensive one, from another provider but one which was up & running the day it was registered.
on 26 October 2013
This product does not work. There is no support whatsoever. I cannot send or receive emails and so far they have given 5 different settings none of which work. They ignore emails and in my opinion are totally hopeless. Do not buy this product! You have been warned!
on 20 March 2016
Perhaps if the creation website server stayed up for more than 20 minutes; and didnt run like treacle I could have managed to get a website up and running by now.

If you want to BUY anything from them, well THAT server runs like a greased weasel!!!
on 30 March 2014
I have been using Mr. site Classic box for quite sometime now and I must say that this is the most reliable web host package that I have ever used. In the past I have used a couple of web hosting companies and they both seem to have the same tools and the problems with them keeping my website up and running on their servers. Just like with any business it is imperative that your site remains up and running and I never have to worry about that because of Mr.Site, This is just fantastic. I wanted to post this review to help many others that are looking for a reliable web host package to save you some heartache from trial and error.
I am so glad that I have finally found a positive web host package which I can use myself, and so that I can keep my mind on my business and not waste time searching for a good provider. You will be happy with their tools that they offer because they are very easy to use and easy to find and everything that I installed as far as apps are great and installs without any flaws or errors. Mr Site is the one for my business and should be for yours too.
Great Product.
on 21 August 2014
I am very disappointed by this. I've used Mr Site in the past for building another website and it was simple and easy to use.

This is a new style of web builder that is, frankly, a nightmare to use and what I would call a product 'in development'. It is a headache trying to work out how it works as certain key pages in the manual (such as building/editing pages, which are rather crucial) is rather vague. Certain functions don't work at all. I am hoping I might be able to navigate around this complicated mess of a web builder and cobble together something that I can put up online but I am becoming less convinced by the hour.

So, if you've bought Mr Site before, be warned. Hopefully they will get their act together and make a new, improved version but for now this isn't worth the money.
on 27 March 2014
Well all I want to say that this product is just worth it! It's worth buying! I have been in search of a web hosting company from past few months that is pocket book friendly , but I got disappointed everywhere! Finally I across this product and thought to give it a go!

I started doing it myself and build my website in what seemed like minutes! Amazing ! I now have 10 emails and huge web space !

It is so simple and easy to use. Honestly it's never been that easier to get your own website done in such a simpler way! I highly recommend it to people who wants to be in the budget and do something creative on their sites, rather then spending hundreds of bucks on stupid web hosting companies!

Thumbs up ! Great deal .
on 20 March 2014
I have been using Mr Site for several months now and absolutely love it! When I saw the negative reviews I knew that I had to clear the air. It seems that maybe some competing company has decided to slander these guys, I don't get it.

I bought the product to build a website a little easier than the other tools I have used out there. I love the simplicity built into the program. It is excellent for beginners, and also offers some more robust tools and features for the most seasoned web developers. It is easy to simply drag and drop pictures, text, or anything else you want anywhere on the page. The software also makes publishing, and editing your website a breeze.

Don't believe the negative hype, this product is the real deal. I am actually surprised at how affordable the product really is!
on 28 March 2014
If you are trying to build a website and save time, try Mr Site. I built a website in hours, it's intuitive and professional. I was online searching for webdesign companies and they were really expensive. So I decided that I was going to build my website myself. Would recommend this to everyone, whether you have design experience or not!
on 28 March 2014
I love this package, because all the features are easy to follow, even for beginners. Just drag and drop and it's done! I used Mr Site to build my new website 2days ago, I thought it will take me days to finish but surprisingly in just one day I was already done. Recommended!
on 21 August 2015
The website works ok but what I can't stand is the harassment when the subscription is due. They call on your mobile, landline email.. avoid if you don't like being hassled.