on 13 July 2002
I am halfway through this book but so far I am impressed with the variety of stories. Some have made me cry and others have made me laugh. Although I am not a big reader, especially not with erotic fiction, I'm finding this book very readable. I am pleased all the stories have been written by women to avoid the smutty, steriotyped lesbians that are often portrayed by men.
on 27 May 2012
This is one that would be recommended for open minded and like minded couples. Using the Goldilocks and the Three bears analogy, the porridge is not too hot to handle and not a complete and utter turn off either. I agree with one reviewer who said that certain stories made him/her laugh. I think I know the ones you mean. Geordie women? Yep that's the one. Still erotic though and yes you can have both! The attractive thing about this book is that you can dip in and out without being bored with the consequences and there's plenty of variation in the scenarios from "first times" to threesomes.

The anthology compares favourably to my other favoured choices. For those wanting love in uniform refer to Lesbian Stories Raw Recruits and if it's ideas you want, the The Whole Lesbian Sex Book: A Passionate Guide for All of Us. If today's budget is limited, try Georgia's English Rose.
on 25 February 2009
I found it a very good book, really caught my attention with some of the stories, nice and steamy.
on 1 January 2001
Some stories very good but others seem to run out of steam just as the narative gets going. The good stories are very good thought. Worth a look if you like your erotic tamed down a bit.
on 26 November 2011
Just bought this book and read first few stories. The stories are believable and so far have been just what I am looking for. Heres to finishing the reast of the stories.
on 1 May 2012
Lovely, so pleased i got this its just right for a quick read because its all short stories. Lots of sex but also v good characters and stories. Love it.
on 3 June 2011
If this is your type of thing, I would advise you to get this book. The stories are beautifully written and I love the short story format.
on 29 April 2013
It's a large book with such a variety of stories that there should be something for everything in this book! Enjoy ;)
on 18 May 2009
I actually read the book before I bought it here as my wife wrote one of the stories ( on nurses ), and I was determined to have a brand new signed copy. Im Very proud and it was written with feeling passion blended in with experience and imagination.

The other stories are very good, some I think a bit short and one or two leaves a bit lost, others you are there with them. There are also some excellent and original ideas with twists as well, which is very pleasant, some lovely funny bits as well.

The stories are short enough to pick up and read before bedtime.

Overall, excellent and good quality for most of the stories, well worth the money.
on 8 September 2009
Some excellent short stories from authors old and new, experienced and inexperienced, but all excellent reading.