Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£3.59

on 20 December 2012
My goodness, this e.p. would bring a tear to a glass eye. Simple, sublime, heartfelt music to lift the spirits and the soul. I have been around a good while and it never ceases to amaze me that someone new always comes along to pick up the baton and deliver meaningful, beautiful, quality music when you thought there was nothing more to be said. For me, in 2012, it is the Paper Aeroplanes. Thank God for music.
on 29 November 2012
This is a superb ep.

When a band already has a back catalogue of great songs you start to worry that they might have peaked, no such worries here, this is a great collection of songs and probably their best work to date.

Each song is unique and different, there's not really a standout track in that they all standout in their own right. As usual the lyrics are honest and heart warming/wrenching (depending which way you look at it) and great pieces of poetry.

So glad they've included ' In a Bleak Midwinter' for those that may not of caught it on the 'for folk's sake' comp.

This band keep finding a slightly new direction that works. So onwards and upwards hopefully.

Catch them while you can................
on 30 January 2013
Heard Paper Aeroplanes by accident as I turned on Radio 2 one evening in early 2013. I just had to find out more about them. Beautiful melodies that burrow under your skin. So good, I've bought some gig tickets.
on 30 December 2012
Since being giving their debut album, The Day We Ran Into The Sea, I've become a big fan of Paper Aeroplanes, and this is another great song by this band.
on 3 October 2013
Everything But the Girl, Sandy Denny, comparisons are invidious. Paper Aeroplanes play and sing lovely, ethereal tunes with real melodies and soulful lyrics rooted in the restless, lovelorn world of longing and not belonging that we know and love and hate so well.
on 1 January 2014
Atmospheric...turn down the lights, candles on and sip your rouge..
This is very very listenable..
Emotive in places so beware..
well what are you waiting for..get this gem..
Go on..
on 27 May 2013
All the songs are excellent on this short album. Paper Aeroplanes consistently produce quality songs, Sarah Howells is a very unique singer. Beautiful, unusual voice, beautiful songs.
on 29 January 2014
A lovely albumn - a bargin for what you get. Not come across these before (where have I been!!) Fabulous melodies sung with real feeling and technical ability - a great find
on 17 March 2013
Lovely music to relax to, I really enjoyed listening to this down load. Gentle and lyrical, I would recommend it.
on 4 May 2014
I absolutely love paper aeroplanes. They are my find of the year so far. I vcan sit down and listen to their songs. Not much depth but beautifully crafted and wonderful. Going to get the coffee pot on now and I think i'll listen to this again. Using Monoprice bluetooth headphones. An amazing sound and cheap as chips. Read the reviews amazing!!