on 22 April 2013
Product provides training at a speed I can learn and understand at, it covers all aspects of the programme it is designed to coves with clear simple instructions, product is as described.
on 13 August 2013
I found the presenter too chatty and too fast with the demonstrations, I would have liked a more serious approach and a little more time to see what the presenter was doing with his hands. I will persevere, and in time I hope to get to like it. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone as the few people who have looked at it were not impressed.
on 6 November 2013
Very easy to follow would recommend to everyone thats new to photoshop.You can play it back at any time if you miss something,
I first tried photoshop books to teach myself, but the DVD is so much easier.
on 22 May 2013
Much prefer to learn via this media as my brain seems to be able to store it better. Cost was reasonable and the item arrived on time. Good buy all round.
on 8 May 2013
Excelent teaching DVD allows you to learn at your own pace covers complicated areas that books cant seem to do
on 13 October 2014
Great
on 12 January 2014
THE DISC HAD A DEEP SCRATCH IN IT SO IT DID NOT WORK, SO I CUOLD NOT US IT I RETURNED IT TO YOU.