Format: Audio CD|Change

on 23 September 2013
Explosive playing of these brilliant pieces by superb musicians, no wonder that it has been an award winner. I bought this together with Kelemen's performance of the Bartok violin concerto, another extraordinary performance. As I commented there, I had a problem to play this Hungaraton hybrid SACD on an old but very high quality cd player, I had to rip it and stream it through my digital streamer. But I still give it 5 stars!!
on 2 November 2013
This CD is one of the best violin-music CD s I have ever had. Performance is fantastic, music is wonderful, a must to have CD. Music lovers who do not feel comfortable with listening to Bartok, even they will love it.