4.0 out of 5 stars Great value option
AOC is not a brand I had heard of so wouldn't normally considered this monitor as an option; but positive reviews on a few websites mad me make the plunge.

Viewing the product in PCWorld I liked the styling of the device, but they had it plugged in with a VGA connection so I couldn't really tell if the screen was any good.

When I got it home I was...
Published on 8 April 2013 by grier78

3.0 out of 5 stars good monitor, maybe faulty
After using the monitor a lot for a long while I was very pleased with it. It has good value for price. I'v actually had 2 of them already. Not because they were so good I got 2, but because the screen suddenly gave a red hazed filter to the left hand side. I was stuck with it for a lengthy time as the response time for the help team was wasn't so good. I was very pleased...
Published 17 months ago by rambobola

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value option, 8 April 2013
This review is from: AOC I2367FH 23 inch Widescreen IPS Multimedia Monitor (1920x1080, 5ms, VGA, 2 x HDMI, i-Menu, Screen+, Kensington Security Lock) (Personal Computers)

When I got it home I was initially disapointed, the colours looked wrong and there were dirty lines covering the screen. A few hours later I calibrated the monitor to give a more comfortable colour range and found out the dirty lines were the antireflective coating and I was a lot happier.

Now having used this monitor for a week I have grown to really like it, its minimalist lines making my old monitor look very dated, I am buying another to match.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent monitor, 2 Sept. 2013
Okay first thing to say I did not buy it from Amazon but from PC world as it was the same price. The store I bought this from had the 23 inch and a 27 inch in stock and I was able to compare the two. The 27 inch is definitely not worth the extra £100 considering the difference in size is negligible at best. The screen resolution is a full 1080p as stated. And it is crystal clear. I am a photographer and this has been brilliant as the colour representation is spot-on straight out of the box. It does come with a disc which includes all the drivers and a manual but be honest it was completely useless and I didn't need it. The stand is so easy to put on compare to previous TVs and monitors I have had. And you are able to completely remove the stand and the monitor will stand up on its own so you can have the bezel lying on the desk.
There are a couple of things that need to be considered. The picture on the box is very misleading. It shows the picture going to the very edge of the monitor. Now don't get me wrong the bezel is very thin. But it is there. I'm surprised they managed to get away with printing the picture they put on the box. The only other issue I had with set up, Was windows assigned the wrong colour profile to the monitor. This lead to some whites becoming yellow. A simple fix which is easy you just have to go into your colour management in Windows and choose' use this monitors settings'. Loses one star purely for the misleading advertisements and the box picture. But would highly recommend this product

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as expected, 14 Jan. 2014
Bought this monitor to replace an old AOC monitor I had. The old one didnt seem to work too well with a DVI to VGA adapter and sent all the resolutions strange. This one on the other hand is amazing! The dual HDMI ports are awesome for hooking up my PC and my PS3 and there are absolutely no problems with it what so ever. The shipping box it came in was way too big, probably would have fit my 27" TV in there with the monitor as well, but thats no fault of the product. Highly recommend for gamers with low budgets or people who just want a nice looking and generally brilliant monitor for their PC.

It especially looks nice if you don't put it on the stand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great monitor for PC and/or console, 10 Nov. 2013
I bought this monitor for connecting both my gaming PC and Playstation 3 via HDMI. Both the general graphics and colours look great.
The only thing I had to do on my PC was to change the scaling settings in the catalyst control center, and of course install the drivers. All I had to do for PS3 was plug in and play.
A great HDMI monitor considering the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 25 Aug. 2013
The picture quality is very good. All it needed was a bit of tweaking the brightness ( it was far too bright ) and that was it, my PC did all the rest. Which is good because the menu buttons are on the back and extremely fiddly.

The build quality is fair except for the stand which always seems to lean one way a bit and is hardly adjustable at all. Also the speakers are lousy and face backwards, in fact I didn't bother with them at all and used my old desk ones.

When buying this monitor my main concern was the picture both for photos and movies and I am not disappointed. If you want style and sound maybe its not for you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Decent picture, acceptable build quality, 19 Jan. 2014
A nice screen, easy on the eyes, good colour reproduction, non-reflective.

A tiny bit flimsy but not the worst I've seen.

For the price I paid it seemed to have the sweet spot of quality, features and reliability.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice monitor, 16 Jan. 2014
great monitor! with a speaker and make it easier for me to play games, anyway, i just like it very much

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Monitor for Price!, 14 Jan. 2014
Rhys Harries (South Wales, UK) - See all my reviews
I have to say, I was looking forward to opening this monitor, and I wasn't disappointed. Its sleek design makes it great to look at when off and on. The monitor comes with the power supply, a VGA cable, a HDMI cable and a headphone jack connector cable. Works best with HDMI because of the digital input form. The monitor itself feels quite solid but the stand is a little unstable, although this shouldnt matter if you leave it alone and dont move it often. My only problem with this monitor is that it doesnt have wall mounting holes on the back. But all in all, it's a great monitor for the very cheap price for an IPS monitor.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 21 July 2014
D. Athanasios (Athens, Greece) - See all my reviews
Slim, bright, very good contrast, there is a small black border around the edges of approx. 1cm (which I expected and does not disturb at all, unless you want to place two or more next to each other hoping to create a seamless mosaic). Unfortunately I had two burned pixels after about six to nine months of operation, but this is not new to me - I have experience worse with numerous other monitors. It is recommendable for someone looking for a low-cost very elegant solution, while people focusing on functionality (and not minding the looks) might consider another option. If you take the price into account, I believe that this monitor is an excellent value for money.

2.0 out of 5 stars good while it lasts, 7 July 2014
Very good monitor, calibrated right out of the box, lovely and big. Unfortunately it didn't last long (just under a year) and as I had bought it from amazon warehouse had no warranty. It developed a faint green colour cast and as a photographer I need the colours to be right.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›