on 25 April 2013
This really is fun. Pocket-ably tiny, but with more range than any of the other Nerf guns we have. Aimed at the right angle this consistently goes over 30m. Be sure to buy spare ammo, as you will lose pellets in shrubberies, trees, gutters etc. Quick and easy to reload. Another plus is that this is one the few Nerf guns my young son can easily load on his own (the others need a bit more strength to pull back). Brilliant fun.
on 20 January 2014
Bought this for myself, for shooting my colleagues. We have couple Strongarms, Firestrike and other guns in the office, but this one beats them all. Easy to reload, precise, strong and doesn't get jammed like Strongarm. And shoots three darts, quite enough to get someone's attention.
on 1 October 2013
Small but packs a lot of punch. lots of power which my kids love. Good sturdy construction as you would expect from Nerf.
on 23 May 2016
Best all round cheapo Nerf gun in my view. Long range and quick to reload. Simple mechanism makes it far less likely to jam than other blasters, like the Strongarm. A bit too bulky to fit in trouser pockets, but can small enough to fit snugly in a handbag or rucksuck for campus based "assassins" games.

See it as a balance between the Jolt's compact nature and the Strongarm's capacity and range.

Get more nerf darts than the tiddly number that are supplied. You will lose the initial three very quickly indeed.
on 14 April 2016
The mechanism behind this gun allows you to shoot up to 3 nerf bullets, and has no moving parts. Even if you only load one chamber (regardless of which it is) when you pull the trigger it will still fire the bullet. It's a pretty cool engineering feat and worth looking up. Anyway, it's powerful, and shoots far. It can actually sting if shot at from close range. Not sure about accuracy as the bullets I have are very cheap, so it might be due to that, but I find sometimes it's perfectly accurate and other times the bullet just swerves in the air and goes off course so far it almost hits someone in the face.
on 24 January 2015
After recently throwing one of my larger Nerf guns away, I decided to order a smaller, more compact one. I personally use the Nerf gun as a way of playing with my cats, as they seem to love the rubber tipped darts, and how they roll across the laminate flooring. I was surprised at how much more powerful the smaller gun was, in comparison to my larger one. If you want a powerful, long range Nerf gun, I would 100% recommend purchasing this, as opposed to one of the larger, more expensive ones.
on 27 December 2013
Brilliant little gun, missiles go for such a long distance and can be fired with great accuracy. Really good fun.
on 21 January 2016
Fun lil gun. I have big hands, so not so fun for me, but for tiny kids, I'm a bit mixed. It fires just like other nerf guns, but the trigger is almost sharp, it's very thin and a little hard to pull for 8 year olds for example. Overall, a good "back up shot" gun, but not for prolonged use.
on 19 February 2015
My 10 year old son says:
I really enjoy this gun. It is small, quick and accurate, it is good if you are new to Nerf blasters and you just want something small. There is a newer model called Nerf N-Strike ELITE XD (Extra Distance) Triad EX 3 but it isn't much different and the colour scheme is not as nice. If you were thinking of getting the Jolt gun by Nerf N-Strike ELITE don't because this gun is loads better!!!
on 7 November 2013
I bought this for my son who has an older Nerf gun. He has been very pleased with it.
It is smaller and easy to carry about.