on 5 December 2013
Got this figure for my little one who loves avengers, it's ok for the money now wishing I bought the talking all singing n dancing one but my little boy will love it all the same I've bought the rest hulk, captain America, Thor, spiderman 12" figures to go with it so I'm sure he'll be happy,
Arrived quick, looks a study figure
on 22 November 2013
It came in two days, my son is yet to see it because it's for Christmas but me and my husband love it, it is a great size and such good quality for the price as you could pay this for a very small figure anywhere! Any iron man fan would love this I know my son is going to be so happy with this Christmas Day thankyou.
on 19 March 2016
This is a fantastic toy. My little boy was very impressed.
As described Iron Man is about 12 inches tall.
His colours are really vibrant and my three year old - who got him for his birthday - absolutely loves him.
(He also got Spider-Man too so they could play together!!!).
His arms and legs turn easily and his head turns to the left and right.
The figure is of good quality, you can tell this could take a lot of rough and tumble and still be in one piece.
The recommended age is four - I can't see anything that I wouldn't be happy for my three year old to play with.

I have included some photos - of Iron Man - and his two new friends : Spider-Man and the Hulk.

^^^ MY LETTERBOX TEST ^^^ Fail
You will need to be at home when this parcel arrives, it won't fit through your letterbox.

**** I paid full price for this item.
Like all my reviews this is an honest and unbiased reflection of my opinion
If you think I've helped I would appreciate a vote below. Thanks ****
review image review image review image review image
on 20 May 2014
Arrived in great condition and does what it says on the package. Hours of fun for my 5 year old and managed to endure a battering in his hands and stayed in one piece
on 11 June 2014
Bought for my son's birthday. Doesn't do anything but is an action figure and is very cool for most little boys
on 30 August 2014
Bought as a present for my husband for a laugh. Looks good I am sure he will love it lol.
on 10 June 2015
My son loves this. He did not understand why it does not light up though and kept telling me it was broken at first, so next time I will need to order one that does light up.
on 27 December 2013
A good solid figure so will handle being dropped. My 5 year old son loves it. It would have been better if the circle lit up or something as it doesn't interact at all.
on 20 February 2015
I have bought this product for my grandson, it's exactly what he told me he wanted and he'll enjoy playing with it, thank you this will make him very happy.
on 7 January 2016
Very good quality figure and my son is delighted with it! You can buy cheaper iron man figures but the colours and quality are not as good as this one!