on 24 November 2013
Likes:
ALL genuine leather, unlike many others at the same price
Superb quality; built to last!
Smells gorgeous - if you like the smell of leather :-)
looks like it is in the picture, but better
fantastic value

Dislikes:
just the one - the leather that holds the phone in place is rather thick. it makes it more difficult to use the phone home button, but I did get used to it after a day of use. I don't mind putting up with this for the additional security and longevity that the improved quality of workmanship brings

this case is very well put together in terms of the quality of the leather, both in looks, feel and grade. the stitching is great, too
totally recommended. And I have used a lot of cases for iPhones and other smartphones. this is definitely one of the best!
it looks the part, too
point in case: first time I'm out with it, my auntie saw it and immediately got my uncle to look at it "you've got see this" she said to my uncle! He loved it. I sent him the link to the Amazon page and he ordered one straight away. Can't get better than that. And he's a discerning type of guy who only buys quality stuff, like I do
on 24 May 2013
I was looking for a wallet-type case, in order to be able to keep my iphone protected while using it. So many other cases are like sleeves - when you have to take the iphone out to make a call... and that's when all drops and accidents happen. This product fulfills the main function -protection, and you can use phone, camera, video, charge the phone - all without taking the case off.
Fits well, is good quality real leather, and the price makes it worth delivering it from America.
on 8 March 2014
Design of of phone retaining tab changed, tab is now on the front face and pushes down the back of phone.
Glue on tab becomes tacky from the warmth of your body when in pocket this causes the layers to delaminate as it is a thin layer of fine leather glued onto a much thicker coarse leather.
Iphone 5s slips about in retainer with the result that the light sensor is covered.
Arrived 8-30 in the morning packed ready for return by 18-30 same day
on 15 July 2014
I'm usually the type of person who buys cheap £1-£5 cases on eBay. And every couple of months I was changing cases because they were rubbish quality and would come apart after a month of using them. Furthermore I hate carrying a wallet and I needed something convenient hence why I kept on buying leather wallet cases. So after a few crappy purchases on eBay, I saw this premium leather case for £14.99 on amazon which has very good reviews and looked like a very smart case. Well I can confirm that after using this case for a month now, it still remains strong and still has the premium leather smell to it. I have never gone a day without it, it is such high quality and I love it. I have learnt my lesson, a genuine premium case will actually cost cheaper and hold better in the long run that cheap flimsy cases on eBay. This is a fabulous case hence the 5* rating. If I had any niggles about this case is that I would have liked it to have held the phone in really tightly so there was no movement. But this is just a minor niggle. Other than that, it's a perfect case.
on 11 December 2013
Looks really good, nice colour, good neat stitching, BUT a couple of months on the round meta logo rotted away and fell off, it's all scratched and without the logo it looks like a second-hand cheap scrap, I binned it. Never again. If only they didn't put that cheap piece of metal - it would have been a dream case.
on 27 April 2014
I have been using the Kavaj case until recently...

Which by most measures is a superior product (finer leather etc)... but it's not terribly hard wearing. After a few months of gentle use it's started to delaminate, so I bought the 'Acase' to try.

The Acase adds considerable bulk to the iPhone5 - probably doubling it's depth. However as a case, it's excellent, really very sturdy leather and stitching and I can't see any areas where it might fail. If you don't mind adding a bit of bulk to your phone, then try it. I think it was discounted to around £12 when I last looked.
on 9 June 2014
Protects my phone, holds three credit cards and some cash, has access to all buttons. The up and down vol buttons are under the leather but work through it. There is no magnet holding it shut but that doesn't matter - it's held shut in your pocket, and when on the desk is usually open. Nicely made, very nice leather, I really like it. Took a couple of weeks to get here from the USA, so order it before your phone!
on 10 February 2016
I now have this case for 3 years! Never had time to come and write a review.
I love it. In fact I did not upgrade to Iphone 6 and stayed with 5 so I can keep the case and also not keen on bulky big Iphone 6.
It scratches easily and to start with I was annoyed but now it has been scratched so much that it looks vintage.
Very durable, no structure damage at all.
on 25 March 2014
Beautiful, good quality, real leather (natural & finel polished) case. iPhone 5s fits snugly with access to ports, and buttons and space for a 3 cards and some cash. Would recommend except for the delay in receipt - 8 weeks in total - with the first never arriving, and the second shipping taking over 3 weeks. If delivery is not urgent then definitely worth it.
on 22 May 2014
The case is made from good quality materials and looks like it'll last a while, however there seems to be a significant flaw in that the cover blocks the light sensor on the front of the iPhone which means the screen is always dark as there's an assumption that the room is also dark.