dyslexics and ADD's require study aids (check out the dyslexics shop online for more info)
the D shop sell stuff and offers advice, you can source some stuff cheaper else where.
Published 4 months ago by nix

3.0 out of 5 stars A dictionary is needed for the stationary product!
Published 8 months ago by Amelia

5.0 out of 5 stars variety and choice for dyslexics - great for dyslexics or maintaining attention ADD, 7 Dec 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars A dictionary is needed for the stationary product!, 26 July 2013
This review is from: Pastorable Canvas Pen Bag Pencil Case, Brand New, Different Colors,set of 4 (Office Product)
Overall, this product is very very good, however the material is thin and sharp pencils can quickly poke through. They are very beautiful and perfect size! However, I am very very disappointed with the product label which takes up most of the front. They do not know how to spell LIFESTYLE, and so instead on the front it says LIFESYTLE. This is very misleading from the picture and was highly annoying.
To conclude, they are very pretty pencil cases, just big enough to fit an average pencil in, however the quality of the pencil case is very poor as the stitching quickly undid, and the label spelling is awful. I would quite of like some money back. The postage cost was also completely over priced.

1.0 out of 5 stars VERY DISAPPOINTING., 5 Aug 2013
I have to say, I have never been more disappointed when opening a package (other than when my grandma got me a snoopy statue for my 15th birthday). I wish I had read other reviews before purchasing this product and the pictures are slightly misleading. Not only are they unable to correctly spell 'lifestyle' (to top it off the misplaced 'y' is the most obvious letter) but they also came up with a weird and grammatically incorrect quote (what sunshine to is flowers, smiles to are humanity) to make me even more embarrassed to publicly display this pencil case. The material of the pencil case is thin and I had to sharpen my full length pencils enough so the they would actually and easily fit inside (this is a problem because I also use pens). On the plus side, the pencil cases have nice designs and are VERY light weight. Overall, I would highly recommend that anyone who is considering purchasing this product thinks twice.

2.0 out of 5 stars review on cath kidson pencil case, 6 Jan 2014
The reason I rate this 3 out of 5 is because it took ages to be delivered, they told me they would deliver the product is 3 to 5 days and it took 14. I would recommend this to people who don't mind waiting a long time for things.

3.0 out of 5 stars pretty bags though small, 16 Nov 2013
These pencils cases are super cute. They are quite small though and could only fit around 10 pencils. I use this as my pencil case though it is quite annoying how I cannot fit much inside it. The price of this was VERY good though. It comes with 4 and I'm keeping some to give as gifts because they come packaged separately. Finally, these pencil cases took around a month to arrive to me in England from the USA. Over all I am glad that I ordered this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars pretty, 30 Sep 2013
lovely cases my daughter loves them using them also as a makeup case which is very handy and looks good to.

2.0 out of 5 stars Te pouches came in quantity put probably not made as pencil case., 15 Oct 2013
There is not much inside space. The zipper is of plastic so will not stand the pressure of pencils. very tacky.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 16 Sep 2013
Very poor quality finish with little English proverbs on front label full of mistakes and badly spelt. disappointing as my daughter would have like to give these away as party favours!

3.0 out of 5 stars not very hard waring enough for me but good, 4 Aug 2013
when it first irived on my door my dsughter who was 11thought it looked amazing but then when she came home from boarding dhe had written a list about how pretty it looked and how anoying it looked these are some of them
1.it is made of rubbish fabric so my pencils stick through the end
2.the zip came of at my leaving maths lesson where i put a sweet into it and suddenly my zip came off
3.it is too small
4.i like it for it is pretty any i can throw it up in the air and catch it well,but overall i like it for pencil cases are not ment to last you al whole year i will like a nother one next term please i did not find my daughters aproval helpfull but it can carry pencils and thats that

ARRAY(0xaa5e1750)