on 21 May 2013
If you have a fairly large expanse of blank white wall, this vinyl stick on lettering (in black) makes a stunning decorative statement. The price is excellent, delivery was lightning fast and the product itself is superb.

A few further comments:

1) You WILL need two people to do this. You get three separate stick on rolls (each roll has anywhere from 5 to 9 movie quotes on it). You can then either cut out the quotes and apply them individually or (as I did) simply stick each roll up as its own "collection" within a grouping of three (see picture that I have posted with this review).

2) Once you get the hang of it, they are ridiculously easy to put up and there is allowance for a certain amount of error e.g. if you get the placement wrong, it's pretty easy to reapply the backing paper.

3) Once you get them up on the wall, peel off the backing layer very slowly.....if you pull too quickly, some of the letters (and especially the punctuation marks) will not transfer onto the wall. Again, very easy to correct, simply reapply the backing paper and press firmly and then proceed to peel off again. I found that rubbing down the backing layer with a shower squeegee (as if you were wallpapering) really helped to minimise this problem. I would NOT, as the instruction sheet suggests, use a credit card (too small and likely to tear into the paper). A shower squeegee or something like a paint roller works really well.
review image
on 12 March 2014
Delighted with these. So effective and really not difficult to put on. I was a bit concerned after reading some reviews that it would take ages but I did it by myself in under 2 hours. You just need to go carefully when peeling off the film.
on 22 February 2016
best thing i have bought, these look great and instantly change the feel of my cinema room, i have them on a grey wall. make sure you spend the time to get them straight and you wont be disappointed
on 18 November 2013
We cut them up individually and spread them around the wall which looks fab. Easy to put on once you get the hang, taking time and having patience is the key. Worth the money.
on 27 April 2014
These were great for my new movie/games room. I cut them out individually and placed around the room. Look great.
on 15 October 2014
Took just over a month to arrive but well worth the wait. Really pleased with the results and easy to apply.
on 16 January 2016
Excellent lots of quotes to choose from cut up and used in separate rooms perfect for my sense of humour 😀
on 12 November 2015
There is better types of products that are easyer to use and very fiddle. Would not use this kind again
on 4 February 2015
Not put up yet but pleased we can split the quotes so can put exactly where we want them
on 19 December 2014