5.0 out of 5 stars Gluten Free made easy
When my daughter was diagnosed as Coeliac all we had was expensive shop bought treats available-apart from the occasional one or two most were not a decent replacement for what my daughter was now unable to eat! i was thrilled to discover Nicole's blog with her easy and straight forward recipes that are tried and tested by her family!
This book is brilliant- it has...
Published 17 months ago by C. Shanahan-Jones

3.0 out of 5 stars This book is OK, however I didn't realise when ...
This book is OK, however I didn't realise when I ordered it that it was American and therefore it has items in some of the recipes that I have never heard of and how gives you the amount it will cost in dollars.
Published 2 months ago by Susan

5.0 out of 5 stars Gluten Free made easy, 31 Aug. 2013
This book is brilliant- it has great recipes that ARE quick and easy- no great long list of unfathomable ingredients!
One of my favourite things is the section in the back that has ready to go cake and biscuit mixes- these were fantastic to pre-mix when we were going on holiday and just add oil/butter and eggs when we got to the holiday cottage!
i can't recommend this book highly enough-we ALL eat the GF recipes made from this book- they are THAT good-simples!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book....ATTENTION ALL COELIACS !!, 22 Sept. 2013
Brilliant book for ALL of us that are intolerant to wheat/gluten....
Good ideas easy to follow and most if not all of the ingredients are easy to source.I have ordered mine through the BRILLIANT Gluten Free section in the Amazon Grocery Dept.
This makes you WANT to try and bake these recipe@s instead of just buying them (at great cost!!!) or simply going without, and sticking to the usual boring stuff we normally have to eat.... well worth a look at this book, try this out , look inside the book for yourself....

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth it, 30 Jan. 2013
I would recommend this, the first gluten free on a shoestring book and the acompanying blog to anyone who cooks gluten free. The baking mix recipes make great gifts and are perfect for baking with younger children. The refridgerator doughs are brilliant- delicious pizza in 20 minutes? :)

5.0 out of 5 stars does what it says on the tin!, 2 Feb. 2014
A really useful book for people who don't want to pay over the odds for gf foods. You need to be able to convert from American to English at times but very good recipes.

4.0 out of 5 stars gluten free cooking, 12 Nov. 2013
Still getting to grips with the contents. Have found the purchase of the ingredients to produce the products much more difficult to source. None of the UK Supermarket stocks any of the items I have tried all of them. Considering the available market for gluten free and the cost of the ready made gluten free products. I have found it impossible to source any of the ingredients locally. You are forced to buy from people and operations you do not have any history with and no knowledge of the purity of the product. A very unsatisfactory situation.

3.0 out of 5 stars This book is OK, however I didn't realise when ..., 4 Nov. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars A good gluten free book, 25 Sept. 2014
I bought this because I have used recipes from Nicole Hunn's blog before. Lots of good ideas about gluten free cooking here. A useful additon to your library of cook books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous book, 21 July 2014
This is a fabulous book
The recipes are simple and cover everything from
Sweet to savoury and are so tasty even those who aren't gluten free will love the products

5.0 out of 5 stars New to baking, 14 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Gluten-Free on a Shoestring, Quick and Easy: 100 Recipes for the Food You Love--Fast! (Kindle Edition)
Great for starting off for the new gluten victim