4.0 out of 5 stars The Office Idiot Reviews
I liked this book. It's different, funny and entertaining and the author was spot on with humour. I was certainly laughing out loud when I read it. It does exactly what it says on the tin (in a manner of speaking). M T
Published 19 months ago by AWPaddy

3.0 out of 5 stars Hmmmm
Funny and I can picture Mr hogsbottom and I can imagine their are lots of real hogsbottoms around in many a office
Published 7 months ago by sian

4.0 out of 5 stars The Office Idiot Reviews, 30 Dec 2012
This review is from: The Office Idiot Reviews (A laugh out loud comedy book) (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very funny book, 10 Jan 2013
Great book, easy to read and very funny in places, a great free read. I will be looking out for other books by this author.

4.0 out of 5 stars An enjoyable read, 4 Jan 2013
All in all a rather entertaining witty short read. Ill certainly take a look at the authors other books when ive cleared the backlog on my kindle

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny, 10 Jun 2014
I’ve never worked in an office. There are certain people on my building site that I could see in the characters in this book though. it’s a great, funny read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Almost a Documentary, 9 Aug 2013
If you've ever worked in an office, as I have, you'll know these reviews are practically a documentary! Very funny in parts and amusing in others. If you want a laugh during your commute you could do worse than buy this book.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 24 Dec 2012
Karen Wilson (Episkopi, Cyprus United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I really didn't know what to expect from these books, but I was pleasantly surprised. Not expensive but interesting and funny about weird excentric folk in 1 village.

5.0 out of 5 stars Office politics, 5 Jun 2014
I work in an office and Im sure this book was based on some of the people we have there. Funny in places and cringe worthy in others, but still a good read and one I would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious, 30 Jan 2014
Bloody brilliant. Love the premise. Great writing. Funny, funny, funny. Couldn't put it down. Laughed out loud. Nearly wet myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable read, 2 Jan 2014
It's a light hearted affair, to be honest I can see why this isn't some people's cup of tea, but then if we all liked the same thing it would be boring wouldn't it? It's an interesting way of writing a book that I've never seen before. Sortwell should be applauded for originality on this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious, 2 Jan 2014
It's always going to be a good book when you read the first page and laugh. This book had me in stiches from the offset and it only got better, or worse if you consider I was on the plane when I read it and must have looked mad snorting every now and then.