Format: Audio CDChange

on 24 March 2013
Every song is top class.

I got this some time ago and it has never been of my CD player since.

If you like top quality riff heavy but melodic hard rock similar to The Poodles, Gotthard, Dokken, Gamma Ray, Edguy then this is for you.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 January 2013
I am a great fan of PC69 so I gave this a few spins to make sure I would be objective. (Too) many years after the formidable InTENsity, PC are back with a winner, I am glad to say. This album builds like a crescendo, with songs of increasing quality and punch (my opinion). It's an amazing talent that they have of writing such good songs that can hook you up quickly but from which you don't get tired quickly either. So this is well worth the wait and maybe PC will FINALLY start getting the recognition they deserve. They have a powerful singer, top musicians and a guitar hero, a faculty to write great songs, year after year, album after album (and I have all of them): why don t they fill stadiums??? beats me. Pity Costa left the band but you can t really hear the difference. Thanks to you man anyway!!!
In any case find out for yourself and if you don t know PC, buy this one for sure, then all the others. Thanks guys for a great album, and if you read this, see you on tour!!! :)))
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 February 2013
Very variated album from a band close to my heart. this band has been around for ages, everybody are so talented .Been so underrated, time to collect cred now.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse