on 31 January 2013
Lots of cute Christmas knits, fun and quick to knit. Although some of the patterns are knitted with 4 ply wool, I used double knit and they turned out fine, just slightly larger. Very clear instructions for all levels of knitters.
on 3 November 2013
This is a fun and easy to follow book. I was a big fan of the series of greeting cards before I bought the book and it is great to be able to knit the characters featured on the cards. I am enjoying knitting them for gifts for Christmas. They are fun to make and very original as well as cute and quirky. Highly recommended.
on 1 April 2013
I have made quite a few knitted characters from this book and the patterns are really easy to follow and the end creations look like they do in the pictures! I particularly like the turkey and brussel sprout as they are creative and I haven't seen patterns for these elsewhere.
on 31 December 2012
It's a very slim book, and although the patterns are quite easy, I found the finished result was disappointing probably because my sewing up needs more practise!
on 25 August 2013
Bought this as a summer birthday present (with a load of wool!) for my sister so that she can make lots of craft items in time for Christmas. Great fun designs ranging from sprouts to reindeers - can't vouch for the actually patterns as I am no knitter - but she was pleased and has started knitting!
on 8 November 2012
Bought this book as a present for my daughter who has recently learned to knit, she was delighted with it, and is putting it to good use
on 17 February 2013
prompt delivery. excellant condition.well look after clean and worth every penny.a simple easy to follow book useful for a new knitter.
on 16 November 2012
Some very nice, quick and relatively easy patterns covering many aspects of xmas. Fun to be had creating the decoratiors and animals.
on 2 January 2013
Nothing amazing, but for an under £4 stocking filler it was ok. Best knit is on the cover of the book.
on 8 December 2012
I think this is really very good, thank you very much, I am very happy with it and would recommend it.