5.0 out of 5 stars Fab book for quick christmas knits!
I have just received this book and I LOVE it. I am going to start knitting using it straight away. A great price packed with a wonderful variety of seasonal ideas that are very, very cute. Thanks to the author and publishers. Oh, and having pre-ordered I received it before the expected time! yay
Published 23 months ago by happy

2.0 out of 5 stars Not veggie nice
I"d hoped for 'traditional' Christmas things, more kings and shepherds, fewer peas and sprouts. That's the trouble with not being able to see what you're buying. Even a list of contents would have been helpful.
Published 22 months ago by kiwicat

2.0 out of 5 stars Not veggie nice, 5 Nov 2012
kiwicat (Suffolk, England) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab book for quick christmas knits!, 27 Sep 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous book for inexperienced knitters, 17 Nov 2012
J. Davies (UK) - See all my reviews
I learnt the basics of knitting from Aneeta Patel's amazing book, Knitty Gritty, and bought this book recently to try out some easy projects that could be completed quickly. I am certainly not disappointed! I've completed the Chris-Moose without any problems and am about to start on the Ho Ho Ho Santa. The instructions are very easy to understand even with very little prior knowledge, and I love the quirky sense of humour that has gone into the names and designs of the patterns.
There are basic knitting instructions at the back of the book, but not enough on their own to be a complete guide to knitting, but that isn't the intention of the book anyway. All in all, great value and fun, and easy to understand.

3.0 out of 5 stars basic...but fun, 1 Nov 2012
sally tarbox (aylesbury bucks uk) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Contains 20 easily achievable festive patterns. There's animals - penguin, moose, a cute polar bear in a scarf and a crocodile in a Santa hat! Then the more traditional - We 3 Kings and a group of choirboys. And the downright wacky (and rather cute) - a Brussels sprout in a hat and beard. And a group of little snowballs, each in a crown, riding on a sledge!
I quite liked it, and as I say you don't need to be an expert to follow the patterns.

5.0 out of 5 stars We knit you a Merry Christmas, 14 Nov 2012
I bought this as a Christmas present for my sister and I know she will be delighted with it. There is a very good selection of items to make and the book is beautifully illustrated with clear instructions. I am also looking forward to using it.

5.0 out of 5 stars a good purchase, 23 Mar 2013
ive never knitted a pea, a brussels sprout etc before but i have now! clear instructions good results and not too difficult or too boring projects. bought a further copy as a present for someone else. also learned a few new things and techniques from this book

5.0 out of 5 stars excellant seller, 17 Feb 2013
prompt delivery. excellant condition.well look after clean and worth every penny.a simple easy to follow book useful for a new knitter.

5.0 out of 5 stars We knit you a merry christmas, 29 Jan 2013
These are ideal for making special Christmas presents and I really like the ideas and patterns.
My friends really wnjoyed these as gifts.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok about sums it up, 2 Jan 2013
Nothing amazing, but for an under 4 stocking filler it was ok. Best knit is on the cover of the book.

3.0 out of 5 stars Skinny book, 31 Dec 2012
S. Shipton "Sue Shipton" (Surbiton, Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
It's a very slim book, and although the patterns are quite easy, I found the finished result was disappointing probably because my sewing up needs more practise!

We Knit You A Merry Christmas