on 18 January 2014
Well, I thought this would be more like the picture but it is a really dark Burgundy whilst the picture shows it to be more pink.

I cant use it in my project, but I guess I will find a use for it sometime
on 18 November 2013
I was expecting something bigger - it was just so disappointing. They are called 'Fat' but they are not. I think the bundles should be bigger - to actually be able to do something with them.
on 10 August 2013
quality of fabric ok, but for what you get, forget it. This is way too over priced for such a small amount of fabric
on 13 October 2013
Pretty designs and excellent quality. Quick delivery so would definitely use again. An ideal bundle for someone looking for a lasting finish to their work.
on 1 March 2014
very pretty colours good quality fair price I will recommend to friends ,the web site is very good and the goods arrived before the stated date
on 13 April 2014
Love the fabric, good weight perfect for quilting. Just need to buy more, I recommend for anyone who is into quilting.
on 24 January 2015
Good quality, this is my second purchase as the colour was just what I wanted.
on 1 June 2015
Good quality cotton nice assortment of patterns and colours
on 15 October 2015
Lovely material and the colours really strong.
on 25 September 2015
good service fabric verygood as describe