5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for workouts
Published 18 months ago by Shannon Thomas

2.0 out of 5 stars nice design rubbish quality
eye catching design and looks great,but as soon as i put it on,it tore in 2 places when i sat down,its not very well made and non streech,so the fabric was too tight and the stitching was flimsy..would not recommend this product,had to throw it away,after the first wear..waste of money
Published 19 months ago by hkl

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars nice design rubbish quality, 22 Mar 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars hoody, 14 April 2013
the material is really cheap and thin and i regret buying it. It's not all that... the hood had a weird cheap material inside .like a plastic bag type.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and nasty!, 13 Mar 2013
Tops were see through and each one had at least three holes in! Very poor quality and a waste of money.

4.0 out of 5 stars wow, 9 Sep 2013
Just like in the picture I will definitely get more colours at this price it would be silly not too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for workouts, 5 April 2013
Firstly, I ordered 3 Hoodies, One in Black, One in Blue and One in Khaki and I did so without reading the product reviews. I ordered the Hoodies on April 3rd and I received them today (April 5th). I couldn't be more surprised! The Hoodies are comfortable, very clean looking and BRILLIANT for working out! I'm actually going to buy more of these due to such a good quality at such a cheap price. I absolutely love these Hoodies!

1.0 out of 5 stars Child sized!, 12 Sep 2014
I ordered this top in large as looking at it, it seemed it would be quite clingy. I was surprised to say the least when i received the top. for a woman's size large top it is rediculously small! I would wear a size 10 and this wouldn't go over my head. it fits my 8 year old daughter perfectaly and she's a slender child. For any woman looking to order this for themselves i wouldn't bother unless you are 4ft tall and fit into y8 year olds clothing

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice colour but when your feel bloated nah ah, 6 Aug 2014
I would only recommend this product to someone who is comfortable with tight material around the arms and waist area. The bottom half around the hips can be baggy and make you look horrible if your having a bloated day lol. All in all it was an okay buy. The hood is strange though, yet somehow nice because it is different.

2.0 out of 5 stars Far too small, 4 Oct 2014
I am normally a size 14 and ordered a 16 as I wanted it to be baggy but the size of the item that arrived was similar to and 8 or 10 in the body and seemed out of proportion to UK sizes. I noticed it was also very thin material, however if you are looking for a figure hugging thin top then you might like this.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, 1 July 2014
I received the shirt on Monday (ordered it on Friday), I have to say I love it! At first I wasn't sure if it'll be a good purchase because of the bad reviews, but I'm glad I placed my order.
Really good quality, fits as expected and looks exactly the same as on the picture. Now I`m thinking to buy some more in different colours.
I'd recommend!

4.0 out of 5 stars Hooded jumper, 2 April 2014
No complaints, really. Bought this in black and it fits very nicely is looks very flattering. The sleeves are hard to roll up because they're not elasticated on the cuffs, which is my only issue with it, but worth the money and very pleased.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›