5.0 out of 5 stars Such A Bargain!
I've been looking for a nice coat for some time, most tend to stop just before my size. This however doesn't and fits fabulously and looks brilliant! Its nice and soft, cosy and while it more than likely isn't water proof in the worst of weathers I'm damn sure it would take a lot for it to get through.

So Highlights:

*Cheap
*Looks Good...
Published 19 months ago by Katarina Jayne

1.0 out of 5 stars Enormous and costs a fortune to return
Published 15 months ago by not happy

5.0 out of 5 stars Such A Bargain!, 4 Jan 2013
This review is from: CANDY FLOSS NEW LADIES HOODED BELTED FLEECE JACKET WOMENS COAT PLUS SIZES 16 18 20 (Apparel)

So Highlights:

*Cheap
*Looks Good
*Feels Fab
*Is for Larger Sizes, not the fairytale 8s
*Is going to hold the water out unless you go swimming.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 30 Jan 2013
I have ordered a few coats like this and have usually been left dissapointed, however, this coat is perfect.I took advice and ordered the next size up and it is perfect. I did not really expect it to be very warm but it is.It also falls correctly,unlike others that seem to stick out and make bums look even bigger than they are :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Candy floss new ladies hooded belted fleecejacket/coat., 11 Jan 2013
This coat is light weight and cozy. It has plenty of movement room without being loose and baggy. The coat also hangs well and doesn't add extra bulk to make you look extra fat, this I am very pleased with. It goes with lots of different clothes ie trousers, skirts and all types of tops. Am very pleased with this coat. Thank you.

1.0 out of 5 stars Enormous and costs a fortune to return, 16 April 2013
I chose the next size up based on previous ratings. When the jacket arrived and I tried it on, it was absolutely enormous (the shoulders were almost round my elbows). In addition, the jacket looked cheap and shoddy. I packaged it up to return it but when I took it to the Post Office they told me it would cost in excess of 8 to return it. Hardly worth it when you consider the cost of the jacket. Never again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful jacket, what a bargain, 7 Mar 2013
Ms. Samantha J. Ostlund "music lover" (West Sussex, England) - See all my reviews
After reading the other reviews before purchase I ordered a size larger as recommended & it fits lovely. A bit big for me but it's great that I can wear a thick jumper underneath & the jacket doesn't feel restricted.
Very lightweight but so warm when you wear it. Feels so soft, an absolute bargain for the quality. I have already recommended this to my friends.

3.0 out of 5 stars small...., 28 Feb 2013
this is a lovely coat for the price, however it is on the small side and i wish id ordered a bigger size

2.0 out of 5 stars very small, 7 Dec 2013
I bought the checked version of this it looked chunky and warm on the site, but in reality ive got thicker jumpers! It looked great very stylish, that was until i tried it on and discovered it wouldnt fasten! I ordered a size bigger as i dont like being restricted and to allow for layers underneath but the thing didnt go anywhere near! If youre a 12 i would suggest getting a 16 as the sizing is completely wrong.

3.0 out of 5 stars Unfortunate, 18 Nov 2013
Arrived promptly & well packaged. Sizing is quite neat - & I ordered a size bigger than I am so I would recommend doing the same!
Coat itself is perfect for what I wanted - something casual enough just to wear to the gym during the winter, or over my jeans to run to the shops. BUT...when I got it & tried to open the buttons to try it on the top button was superglued to the buttonhole & I had to cut it open which has left a small hole & that's why I could give it any more than 3 stars I'm afraid.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 18 Jan 2013
Fits well, pleased I ordered the next size up as suggested, very warm, light and comfortable. The only thing I did do was to change the hood buttons to larger buttons, done that and very pleased with the end result.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely coat. went a size bigger so could wear ..., 9 July 2014
Lovely coat. went a size bigger so could wear jumpers underneath it. Lovely coat just a little thin, but i did buy another one in a different colour.