5.0 out of 5 stars Free offline Navigation
Good navigation with all truck length and weight settings. Also work offline no need roaming data. Download free and enjoy it.
Published 1 month ago by FC VOICA

3.0 out of 5 stars Navigator App for Free - Could be better
Published 19 months ago by Clive Phillips

3.0 out of 5 stars Navigator App for Free - Could be better, 31 Dec 2012
This review is from: MapFactor Navigator (App)
This was one of the first apps I downloaded having bought my Kindle Fire HD 10" ( not available as yet in the UK) as a way of navigating my way round south central Florida. Diasspointing, it didn't seem to understand where I was. There were very few (OK no) instructions with the product and this made it hard. On returning to the UK I tried again and I am going to use it for the first time in anger on New Years day as we are visiting friends who have recently moved house. I tried to enter the post code but it stated No results available, which confused me so I entered the village where they live and it gave me the road but no actual number.

Ok so it is free and the clue is in the title (beta) never the less it could be better.

Downsides: It think my GPS location is 500 yards away from my house. No instructions you really are flying blind in terms of pressing buttons and see what happens.

Upsides: It does remember where you have requested to go before so you can use the route again, It does allow you to move teh start point to your actual road not 500 yards away just because that is where it thinks you are. Finally it allows you to simulate a route which I thought fairly impressive, if a little slow.

1.0 out of 5 stars no good for Kindle fire, 13 Mar 2013
L. Thomas "lit chick" (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: MapFactor Navigator (App)
I couldn't understand why I couldn't get it to work on my kindle fire - then I realised it didn't have the essential stanav?/Gps?/ anyway something that a device needs to work this product like a sat nav.
Had to delete it.

2.0 out of 5 stars too fiddly, 28 Feb 2013
M. R. Gamble - See all my reviews
This review is from: MapFactor Navigator (App)
couldnt get it to work as I thought it was supposed to I was not impressed with this item at all

5.0 out of 5 stars Free offline Navigation, 26 Jun 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Does not work, 4 April 2014
This review is from: MapFactor Navigator (App)
Dowloaded app but does not appear to display any maps... other function symbols appear but no maps as overlay.

Several complaints from other users on website as far as Australia... Beta version has problem

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay for free with free maps., 11 Mar 2014
This review is from: MapFactor Navigator (App)
It's okay but a bit difficult to use.
House numbers?

Okay for free with free maps.

a a a a

5.0 out of 5 stars Map Factor Nav, 24 Sep 2013
Great free Navigator The best i've found for free and guess what,,, It's free
and did i mention it's free and it gets you around but it's a sod to set up and find an address

2.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly difficult to work out how to use it, 10 Sep 2013
This review is from: MapFactor Navigator (App)
Firstly, it doesn't work unless you download BOTH UK maps (if you just download the Postcode map, which is how I started off, no maps at all are available). Having spent ages fighting with it, I found an online forum where I eventually gleaned this gem of enlightenment. Then it is not obvious how to get a postcode inserted to bring up the area you want. Once having done this, swopping between postcode & address doesn't work easily (if at all?). Finally, I thought that, having turned on GPS, it would act as a GPS when travelling. It does not, so it is little better than printing off the AA instructions for your route. The only benefit is having maps available with you which go down to street level wherever you want.

At least it's free......

5.0 out of 5 stars Sat nav without data roaming, 24 Aug 2013
Mrs. Jillian Malcolmson "Jilly" (Wlitshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: MapFactor Navigator (App)
Hi we used this on holiday in Ireland when we had trouble with our data roaming. Once we got use to it it was very user-friendly. It also saved us a lot in data roaming charges.

2.0 out of 5 stars Map factor nav, 25 July 2013
Mrs. T. Hopkinson (W.Yorkshire. UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: MapFactor Navigator (App)
I found this very hard to even get started and gave up in the end. Not worth the buy. POOR

MapFactor Navigator