5.0 out of 5 stars Good but spooked by packaging
I was not aware that 'frustration free' packaging meant that the card came unsealed in a used looking plastic box. However it has worked perfectly so my fears were not realised.

Very good performing card, can take 1080p video with stereo sound no problem.
Published 23 months ago by K. Vine

3.0 out of 5 stars Works, but not very fast
Good for devices that only accept original SD cards, but they do not seem to be that fast, but for this price it's OK.
Published 17 months ago by .

5.0 out of 5 stars Good but spooked by packaging, 13 May 2012
K. Vine "VynZ" (Bristol, UK) - See all my reviews

Very good performing card, can take 1080p video with stereo sound no problem.

4.0 out of 5 stars SDHC MEMORY CARD, 6 Nov 2011
I have bough several SD card over the years with all performing well. However, one test I apply to everything these days, is "live with it"
Some cards although performed well technically, not all were robust enough to stand up to everyday living with it. I found that the plastic case for a few cards became loose or just fell apart.

I've had the Samsung for about 13 months with regular use and taken them out to transfer data. So far they've performed well and lived up to the "living with it test"

4.0 out of 5 stars Samsung 32GB SDHC, 6 May 2012
I was very happy with this product, having previously purchased a Samsung 16GB SDHC card, when I saw this 32GB at under 27, it was a bargain, plus it was a class 10, so the read write speeds were faster than the old SDHC card. It was delivered on time, with free delivery included in the price. I used it to record 1080p Full HD video, and the results were excellent.

The only reason I gave this 4 rather than 5 stars, is because of the frustration free packaging, which has it's merits, but I did not like this, since there was no way for me to tell if the product was second hand. It was only because the product was sold directly by Amazon rather than another party that gave me piece of mind that I had purchased brand new product I prefer a product to be sealed within it's original manufacturers packing, with security seals in tact. This is just a personal preference, and I hope that Amazon, can give the customers in future the option to purchase a product in it's original manufacturers packaging, where that packaging has not been tampered or opened.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 19 Aug 2012
Mark K. Cowan (North England) - See all my reviews
I use one of these in my Nikon D5100 DSLR and another in my Raspberry Pi.

Note that storage is measured in decimal gigabytes (1GB = 1000*1000*1000 bytes) whereas computers measure file size in binary gigabytes "gibibytes" (1GB=1024*1024*1024 bytes). Expect your computer/phone to report a size of around 7% less than 32GB... this isn't the fault of the card but rather a slight lie in how hard disks and memory cards are marketed...

5.0 out of 5 stars Memories safe, 31 Mar 2013
D. J. Kew "Kewball" (London, England) - See all my reviews
This is a great memory card, that really complements my Samsung NX1000 beautifully.
Arrived quickly too.
No worries, it saved my images fast, and also, the metal casing makes it strong

4.0 out of 5 stars very good, 15 Mar 2013
Great memmory card it ment i could do longer video's and take even more photo's wit my camer. The only problem i had was gettingit to format the first time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality SD, 27 Feb 2012
Great SD card fast and built to withstand most extremes. Fast delivery and great service. I havn't done any speed tests yet but it certainly seems quick.

5.0 out of 5 stars Spot on value, 4 Feb 2014
Straight in my s4 galaxy loads films pictures data every thing makes me sorry for those poor muppets who get ripped of by apple phones who pay a fortune for there memory upgrades really am sorry for you

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 12 Jan 2014
Purchased this card for use in my wife's Toshiba 'tablet'. Read/write speeds are perfectly fine for this purpose, and the card was good value for money. Very prompt service from supplier.

2.0 out of 5 stars Did not work with Raspberry Pi computer, 11 Jan 2014
Peter (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this to use with use with a Raspberry Pi computer but after loading the operating system onto it, the computer would not boot - so I've gone back to a smaller SANDISK card.

ARRAY(0x9ce0478c)