5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin :D
Very good for daily use and gives you an even skin tone, the difference before and after is pretty amazing. However, I would say...make sure your skin is moisturised before using, otherwise you can end up with dry areas that stick out.
Published on 12 May 2013 by Isla

3.0 out of 5 stars Quite disappointed
Too dark!! Affordable maybe but doesn't spread around the face and makes skin look very dry, not good for whole face but okay for a few spots.
All other rimmel products are great!
Published 20 months ago by phoebe

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin :D, 12 May 2013
This review is from: Rimmel BB Cream 9-in-1 Super Makeup - Light (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Used for the first time today., 20 Jun. 2014
I'm a complete newbie to BB cream, but i'm completely a huge fan now!
it's lightweight when on the skin, and blends in much nicer than foundation.
gives you quite a 'sun kissed' glow, but without it being over the top.
its a must have! 10/10!

3.0 out of 5 stars Quite disappointed, 30 Sept. 2013
All other rimmel products are great!

5.0 out of 5 stars BB CREAM 9-IN1, 23 Jun. 2014
its fantastic i wear it and it just blends with my skin and i dont have to put foundation on with it and i just love it and i would recomend to friends and family

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product!!, 17 Sept. 2014
Took a long time to come. It is a great product though. I suggest going to the shop to test it first. As I did and I was going to get light however it was too dark. Test before buy!!!! ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice and I'm happy with it, 1 Sept. 2014
Looks nice and I'm happy with it, but seeing my skin is clear and undemanding, I don't think it'd do a good job covering problematic skin.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 12 Sept. 2014
Does what it says, a little more like a foundation consistency but great if your looking for full coverage with added benefits

5.0 out of 5 stars really good but wish I had ordered the medium option, 25 Oct. 2014
really good but wish I had ordered the medium option, my skin still has a bit of a tan from the summer months hopefully will use it in the winter very quick delivery ty

3.0 out of 5 stars Not For Those Who Have Dry Skin., 21 April 2015
This is a weird one with me, works sometimes, fails others. If my skin is normal (not oily or dry) and I apply with my hands just on it's own, it seems to work okay but, if I try and apply with a brush or sponge, the product gathers and rolls up into little balls on my skin and flakes off (this is also when I have dry skin) so yeah, that's my experience with it. I can't say I've been very successful when it comes to foundations and BB Creams :/

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit too thick for me, 3 Feb. 2015
I buy BB cream as I want to wear something lighter than a foundation during the day. This is very thick and therefore it does feel quite heavy on the skin, and more like a foundation. As it is so thick it is a bit difficult to apply evenly and I occasionally have patches where it is thicker and darker on my skin. I am not sure that I would buy this one again.