on 26 June 2013
I have just received my dress today, 11 days after I placed the order. It is stunning! I have read many reviews for this seller which said the dresses come very tightly packaged and badly wrinkled but mine came carefully packaged and only slightly wrinkled, as I would expect from the whole delivery process. I got the dress in UK size 6 following the seller's chart in the pictures.The fit is perfect, even though it's a couple of inches too long for me (5''3'), but it wasn't custom made and there are taller girls out there, so I'll just alter it myself. And the colour is so vivid! I got the blue one and I'd say it's pretty much as it is in the picture. I am very happy with my purchase and I highly recommend this dress and the seller!
on 27 September 2013
Lovely dress and fabric, good value for money but quite large so would order a size smaller if thinking of purchasing
on 13 February 2015
This is a lovely dress. Well made with nice material. My only complaint it that it is quite low cut at the front and i had to sew it up a bit so i would feel comfortable wearing it.
on 17 May 2016
I bought the black dress with the flowers up it and was disappointed that the flowers were nowhere near as vibrant as they looked on the photos, so I sent it back. In terms of the actual style of the dress and the fit it was all good, but I wanted something much more eye-catching and the colours looked washed out and muted in comparison. As with a lot of Ever Pretty dresses it comes moderately on the large size, so if you are between two sizes pick the smaller one.
on 13 November 2013
Absolutely love it, went by the sizing chart which was spot on, dress is long, im 5'2 1/2" but wear 5-6in heels so just skims floor
on 1 July 2015
I have had a dress from ever pretty before and loved it. Superb price for this dress. Bought it for hen night which is starting at the races . It fits well but as I bought from them before I knew to get a bigger size up. Looks lovely and better than it cost ! Would recommend!!
on 19 March 2016
This is a beautiful dress. I ordered a size 12 and it is a very generous 12. It fits perfectly. It was not too crushed when it came,I hung it up to get any little creases out. It was well worth the money. It is perfect for a wedding I am going to in April
on 29 May 2015
Lovely dress & very flattering. Would be excellent for a summer wedding or an evening party. The top is cut quite low but nothing one small stich wont fix. I have purchased many dresses from Ever Pretty & would deffinately recomend them.
on 19 July 2014
Dress is nice and good quality,as I mentioned with previous comments it's loos around Brest area due to different size counting of US and UK measurements which is confusing as the option came only in one size measurement which were US one
on 27 October 2014
This was a gorgeous dress on and the fit was amazing and very giving. A flattering dress and got complements all night with such beautiful colours. Was very happy with this dress and would buy in another colour as the price was great.