on 21 April 2013
Having purchased one of these for our IPad we were in no doubt this was the one we had to buy for iPad mini and we were not disappointed.
on 14 April 2013
The case is strong and I have no doubt it will give my iPad mini excellent protection. The mechanism that allows the ipad to be turned on the case is very good and works well. However using the case as a stand is frustrating as the ipad tends to slide down flat after a while particularly if you touch the screen. The rubber grips leave lines across the screen which wipe off but are annoying.
The elastic strap to keep the case closed does the job but it's ugly and irritating. To me it's on the wrong side of the case which makes it fiddly to open and close. A friend picked it up and also struggled to find how it opened. However I'm used to it now and can live with it.
In summary great protection from bumps and knocks but lacks finesse.
on 18 April 2013
I love this case!! It is awesome and works perfectly for my iPad. I wouldn't have any other case than this one. Although if you want a lock when close cover then don't get this one Because it can't do that. But that is its only fault!!
on 19 February 2015
This case did not fit the Apple i-pad 2 very well, one of the corners would not clip in so we used it for the apple ipad 1 instead which fit ok. Do not buy for Apple i-pad 2 cos it will not fit properly even though it states that it does.

All in all it is a very good sturdy case but be careful which I-pad you are buying it for.
on 29 October 2015
Doesn't fit my iPad Mini and I will have to send it back. It is really annoying because I took great care selecting a product and made sure it was in fact for the size of my iPad. I have immediately written to the seller and the response is pending.
on 4 June 2014
In most respects this is a great product- value for money, good materials, well constructed etc. The problem is physics, the I-Pad, when put in the 'portarait' position will either slip forward or, if elovated above the mid point fall over backwards. The Ipad in the 'landscape' position will tend to slip forwards at lower elovations. This is because the runnerised strips inside the case designed to use friction to hold the ipad at the desired angle just are not up to the task. Having said all that this is a robust case which fits the ipad very comfortably and does not decrease the back-camera, volume control, speaker etc utility while providing a decent level of protection to the Ipad.
on 22 February 2016
It's an excellent quality case. The rotating mechanism is good, allowing landscape or portrait use. But. it is completely let down by the fact the six little rubber strips that are supposed to hold the bottom of the iPad when it is standing up, don't. Within moments of setting the iPad (mini in my case) at the appropriate angle, it slips down into a flat position. Really disappointing. I've seen other version of this case which have deep grooves cut into the base which hold the iPad better (but may be less stable in that the iPad flips backwards!), but this one, with rubber strips does not do the job it's supposed to. Shame, it's really nice otherwise.
on 16 April 2014
The cover is nicely made and much better quality than most covers of £30 or under. Unfortunately this doesn't help when there is a fundamental flaw in the product. I know this is a popular cover and I suspect that the full-sized version works on the iPad but it doesn't work for the Mini. Either the dimensions aren't quite right or the weight of the mini is insufficient to hold the iPad firm on the rubber grooves on the flap. Either way, when in landscape mode the iPad slowly slips down towards the flat position after several seconds or in portrait mode it simply doesn't hold at all, falling backwards. Waste of time, sadly.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 26 December 2015
Case purchased for a new ipad mini and can confirm that it doesn't fit...far too tight. Whatever you do, do not try to force fit it, you might end up damaging the screen!
on 10 July 2013
Excellent product - does as described.
Recommended and easy to use.
Great price versus other stores - could not fault it