4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, apart from adding 32gb cards.
A really great addition for anyone who needs the mobility of a computer without lugging a heavy, large laptop around.

Easy to set up and even easier to use. Plenty of Apps available from Amazon,(and others).

Now for one really frustrating issue, which having subsequently researched on the internet I find I am not alone.

I purchased a...
Published 23 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Average
A bit fiddly . Takes time to get use to it . The upside ,you can see documents on adobe player unlike the iPad
Published 21 months ago by Rudy

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, apart from adding 32gb cards., 24 Jan 2013
This review is from: Samsung 7.0 Galaxy Tab2 - White (8GB WiFi, Android 4.0) (Electronics)

I purchased a Sandisk 32gb Micro SDHC card in order to store my music and a few films.

I transferred my Amazon MP3 music and Windows media onto the card. Fine - worked without issue on my computer and my phone but unfortunately not on the Tablet. All the tracks either came up as "music format not supported" or "no file found". This was despite the tracks all being listed and the album covers showing.

Spoke to Samsung, who were pretty poor and stated " It should work". I knew that!

Downloaded Amazon's MP3 player onto the Tablet but again no joy.

I'll keep the card as it works with other devices but will go for a 16gb card from another manufacturer.

A real shame as there's clearly an issue with the Tablet and the 32gb Card, which is strange given that my phone is a Samsung Galaxy S2 and it works fine there. I should add that I don't think it's the card as my other cards which are both 8gb work on the Tablet, and the 32gb card was the second one provided by Amazon as the first was faulty (wasn't recognised on any device).

I'd highly recommend the Tablet; just be aware that it doesn't like Sandisk 32gb cards.

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung 7.0 Galaxy Tab2 - White, 18 Dec 2012
Really good product - easy to carry. I can use it anywhere I go with wi-fi and because it is just that much larger than a phone it is really easy to use.

3.0 out of 5 stars Average, 22 Mar 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great buy, 5 Mar 2013
A great Tab, easy to use and being an Android Tablet it gives easy access to thousands of apps.
I had previously purchased a cheaper version and I can tell the difference. Don't waste your money buying cheep versions as you will end up needing to upgrade as I did to get the best from your tab.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good., 11 Jan 2013
Great value for money, maybe not quite as intuitive as an ipad but you can add more memory. Ideal for lighting desk remote apps in a theatre. ETC ion For example.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 12 Feb 2013
I was really pleasantly surprised by the Galaxy Tab. Having an iPad and iPhone I thought it would really have limited place in my life, but decided to give it a go and use for my morning commute.

It really is an amazing piece of kit, I read the newspaper or downloaded magaizine on my way in, play games and the commute just whizzes by. It is slick and quick. The screen is a really good size for reading (thought it might be too small initially) and best of all, it fits in my suit jacket pocket, so no having to carry around a bag just to hold my tablet.

Kids now use the iPad and I closely guard my Galaxy Tab as my own (as I think it is better and less restrictive than my apple based products).

4.0 out of 5 stars samsung galaxy tab 2, 30 Dec 2012
I have this tablet and I happen to think its very good - big fan of android and Samsung is very hi tech. The only thing that puzzles me here is why its so expensive on amazon??? In the high street you can get a lovely little Samsung galaxy ace 2 smart phone - and a Samsung galaxy tab 2 7" for free!!! Im also pretty sure Ive seen this tablet for around £150 or less at Dixon's.

5.0 out of 5 stars fab highly recommend, 27 Mar 2014
Awesome love it i have a nexus got this for hubby as he loves his Samsung phone and its brilliant has dual camera which the nexus doesn't and is very quick and reliable his has never crashed where as the nexus does occasionally, would recommend will be getting a Samsung myself next time I'm so Impressed

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for Money, 20 Jan 2014
Good value for money, easy to set up, loved by 11 year old I bought it for Xmas. No need for the Samsung 3 about the only difference is the processor. The Sam2 is fast so no worries there. Easy and straight forward, I would recommend for adults or children

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 5 Jan 2014
This has been a huge hit with my nearly 8 year old son - for games apps, music and watching CBBC programmes on iplayer