4.0 out of 5 stars Wall Art
Now its on my kitchen wall it looks really good, but I have to say this was one of the fiddliest ones I've done and at one point it nearly went in the bin!!! But I'm glad I persevered!!!!
Published 22 months ago by Deb C

2.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
I noted some people have posted a negative review on this. It's brilliant so easy to apply and looks professional, this was one of five wall stickers I bought
Published 12 months ago by Caroline

4.0 out of 5 stars Wall Art, 25 July 2013
This review is from: Sticker Bay Bon Appetit Kitchen Wall Sticker Art Quote - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to apply, 10 Feb. 2014
Everyone admires it in my kitchen. Brilliant simply brilliant easy to apply to the wall can't fault it at all Thankyou

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 13 Nov. 2013
Janet Carlton (mansfield, England) - See all my reviews
Everyone comments on it when they come in and ask me if I have drawn it as I am an artist.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super fast delivery, 17 Sept. 2013
This is one of my best stickers I've got really made up with it so easy to do only takes 5 mins

2.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 12 May 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Grrrr, 12 April 2014
No instructions, back to front. Still not up as needs 2people to do it. It says in the package to go on line for instructions!!! What the heck????

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks Great, 7 Jun. 2014
Quickly despatched. It was so quick and easy to apply and its looks amazing. Thank you. Looking for more now for other rooms.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 16 April 2015
I have a number of wall stickers in my home so I am quite experienced at putting them up. This sticker was a nightmare. Stook to the paper and would not come off in many parts. Had to give in totally on the hot which was much thinner. I was very disappointed with this product because had I been able to put it on the wall with ease and without losing the hat, I know it would have looked good. I would not recommend. Maybe I got a bad one. Delivery ok.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great piece, 1 July 2014
Looks great and it's cheap also with makes it all the better definitely five star and would get it again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wall art, 20 Jun. 2014
This product was waste of money it Fell straight apart trying to put it up on the wall was not impressed