Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Kindle Oasis Shop Fire Learn more Shop now Learn more

on 15 March 2014
but no box came. I have no idea why and can't be bothered to chase it up, but thought I would let you know.
on 12 November 2013
My friend liked it very much. First I gifted it to her daughter and then she asked me to order it for her as well. So this time I bought 2 rings , one for her and second for myself.
on 31 July 2013
To the untrained eye this is an expensive engagement ring! Bout it as part of an elaborate proposal to my now fiance (it must have worked as she said yes) and having paraded the ring around family and friends I genuinely think most were fooled. It has certainly done the trick while we wait for the real deal!
on 5 February 2014
Its gorgeous and I love it. Its my commitment ring off my first ever boyfriend as we got back together recently
on 1 February 2015
Came as it stated, but the product review says that it's white gold finish, however after having it on for one night it makes your finger green. I no not much to expect for £6.99. But whit gold doesn't however make your finger green!! Disapointed!
on 16 May 2014
I ordered this ring but instead a completely different and massively too large ring came instead. It wasn't worth returning because of the price but I was really disappointed
on 22 January 2014
Absolutely Beautiful is all I can say, and for the price great. Nice for a alternate ring till actually one arrives
on 4 January 2016
Used this as a proposal ring as the expensive one hadn't come back from resizing.

She didn't know :(
on 13 December 2013
brilliant buy looks so real when you wear it had so many positive comments regarding this item will buy more
on 31 August 2014
It used to be nice, before the color just faded,it looks horrible now.