on 17 October 2013
This is a lovely ring for an absolute steal of a price. The diamond is not too large and can be worn daily. I bought it as a replacement for my engagement ring which is currently too tight for me. The only thing I would say is that if you wear it next to other genuine white gold or silver rings, it does look a different colour, so the best thing is to not wear it close to other genuine jewellery on the same hand. But other than that, which is expected for it's price, it's a great little fake ring
on 28 May 2013
Very pretty and sparkly ring and extremely good value for the money. I thought, given the price, it would look very cheap, but doesn't.
on 14 February 2014
I've had this ring on for about 2 years now. never once has it turned my finger green or anything. i have never taken it off either. the only problem im now finding with it is that its bending out of shape.
on 4 September 2013
I brought this as I liked the look of it.
I wore it for a month my finger started to go green, so then all the colour faded. Not long after the ring snapped.
Not worth your money at all!!
on 3 July 2014
Ring came next day as stated, is very thin on the stone is a bit on the small side for myself, does fit well as second while engagement ring being fixed, would buy from company again.
on 14 June 2013
After falling pregnant my engagement ring didn't fit so i brought this for a make shift till we can afford a new one. It is lovely. It is very shinny and looks fantastic for its price.
on 12 November 2013
I love to have beautiful rings in my collection, so i found it nice and pretty. this is very good for everyday use .
on 3 September 2014
Am very impressed with this. Very cheap but does not appear cheap and cheerful. Pretty rather than bling
on 13 December 2013
brilliant buy looks brill when its on had so many comments saying how real it looks will buy some more
on 25 January 2015
Too small and returned it not happy at all waste of money