on 18 October 2001
Because none of the Swedish grammars had been reviewed I chose this one because it was the cheapest, and I was gratified when it arrived to find it clear, concise, understandable and up-to-date. For the price it's a little gem, and nicely bound too ("A Dover edition designed for years of use!"). Highly recommended.
on 22 March 2010
I agree with the other reviewer who wrote that this is a fantastic little book. It reminds you of the basics that most of us forget as soon as we leave school, and lets you apply them to your new language. Well worth the money.
on 30 March 2013
The perfect book for learning Swedish, an essential guide it truly is and I highly recommend it to get your head around Swedish grammer. I bought in order to brush up on my Swedish having not used it for a few years!
on 17 June 2013
Good book, concise, thin, perfect for those who don't have a lot of time. But the book is a bit expensive
on 20 February 2015
Very pleased with the book which gave a lot of information which I did not know.
on 28 March 2015
Yes, it is very useful and very easy to follow through. I would recommend this.
on 19 February 2015
nice book..lots of tips and trick for grappling the grammar.
on 20 January 2016
Great book!
on 12 October 2013
I found that this book had inconsistencies compared to the Swedish I have been learning in Sweden. I was hoping to get clarification regarding some of the grammar, unfortunately I have now become more confused.